Sunrise View Convalescent Center

Sunrise View Convalescent Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Sunrise View Convalescent Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise View Convalescent Center

January 03, 2015

I went and visited Sunrise, and I thought it was a very good facility. I thought that it would work out well, but when I discussed it with my mom, she said it was nice to know that, but she was not ready to go anywhere. What I liked most about them was that they were flexible. If her health went down, she wouldn't be dropped in one place or have to go to a nursing home. They could add skilled nursing care to her where she would be. She's 95 years old. If she went completely blind because her vision and hearing were poor, they could give her a room that would be close to the halls where the dining room was, and they could escort her down or for a fee; they could even take the meals to her room.

July 05, 2012

By NWTrekker

I would often spend the day with my grandfather and his friends at the Sunrise View facility - they were mostly ladies. We would go to the meal hall and eat with everyone and the staff was always very friendly and accommodating. When my grandfather moved into Sunrise View, he was totally mobile and could take relatively good care of himself. There were outings to the grocery store and mall, as well as to local attractions and events that he would attend. These outings allowed him to feel like he was independent and allowed him to feel positively about moving from living alone to assisted living. His room had a beautiful view overlooking the Snohomish valley and he had his own mini-kitchen, which allowed him to feel like he was living at home. Overall, the experience for him was very positive, and visiting him at the Sunrise View facility created lasting memories for both of us.

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunrise View Convalescent Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sunrise View Convalescent Center

Sunrise View Convalescent Center is a senior living provider in Everett, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Sunrise View Convalescent Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunrise View Convalescent Center