Vineyard Park at Bothell Landing

Reviews of Vineyard Park at Bothell Landing

Assisted Living Reviews for Vineyard Park at Bothell Landing

March 30, 2017

By Jeff860108

Vineyard Park at Bothell Landing is very clean ,and it's really nice. They have shopping trips and movie trips. The rooms were very nice and clean with high ceilings and a very nice layout. They serve 3 meals, and the kitchen is open 24/7. Even if it's not breakfast, lunch, or dinner, they'd still make you sandwich or any food you like.

October 29, 2016

By Another one

It looks nice, staff seemed really nice but clearly they are no different than other facilities. It was said they are about quality of life and they are local owners but when you get in there they are all about the money!!!!

December 29, 2015

By Kip S

I had a very pleasant time visiting the Vineyard in Bothell. The staff was very nice. Facility and location are both good. The menu was broad and varied enough, but I did not eat there. I particularly liked the rooms where you can go out on a little patio and walk to your car right from your room. I got at least two of their monthly newsletters, and I'm particularly interested with what they do at Easter and Christmas. I asked if they include the outside community sometimes, like if they lecturers come in and how often or if they have classes in the facility. They said they have things like that on a sporadic basis because it’s not a huge facility.

Services and Amenities of Vineyard Park at Bothell Landing

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Spanish

About Vineyard Park at Bothell Landing

Vineyard Park at Bothell Landing is a senior living provider in Bothell, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Vineyard Park at Bothell Landing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vineyard Park at Bothell Landing