The Creekside Woodinville, WA

Reviews of The Creekside

Independent Living Reviews for The Creekside

February 15, 2016

By Leon8

I’m on my third week in Creekside. The community is beautiful. Everything is going great, and I like the food.

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying The Creekside. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions!

September 29, 2015

We visited The Creekside. We were impressed by it, but the price was a little bit higher than we thought it would be. The rooms were fine. In fact, some of them were much better than where we're at. However, the common dining room was a little bit smaller than I expected it to be, and there were not as many people in it. Also, there wasn't much social going on at that time. It was just before noon when we visited.

Thank you for posting this review for The Creekside. We appreciate your time and are happy to hear you were impressed with our community. We value your feedback and we will review the information with our team to further improve the experience for residents. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly with any questions or additional feedback.

September 08, 2015

By Lucile2

I had my keys and was ready to move in to The Creekside in Woodinville, but I had a stroke a week earlier, and I ended up going to the hospital instead. It was a smaller community, which I liked because I came from a small community in Idaho. It had a lot of trees, and to the back of it was a mall, but it wasn't where you looked right out on it. It had a corner unit also that was available. It had washer and dryer in each apartment, and I really need that, which was one of the things that made me choose them. The staff were helpful and just very good people to work with. I talked to a lot of the residents there, and they really seemed to enjoy the lifestyle there and the fact that they were within walking distance from a mall and a lot of places to go eat and a lot of fun things to do in the area. Another factor was in talking to the people there, they seemed to have a little younger attitude than the folks at the other place. They had different parties where they dressed up and had fun together. There were two different buildings. The one building that I had chosen was the one where they had their meals together at set times instead of like in the second building where you could eat anytime between 7:00 in the morning and 7:00 in the evening. The two buildings were close by, and they each had a little bit of a different personality, but they all seemed to be very energetic and happy with their lives. There were people working on puzzles, and their chef was just outstanding. I enjoyed the whole thing there at Woodinville.

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this review and offer such positive feedback! We are so sorry to hear about the stroke and we send you our thoughts for a speedy recovery. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us with any questions.

May 31, 2015

By Shirley106761750

They were very friendly at The Creekside. I do not know why, but I did not like it. There was nothing wrong with it. The staff showed me, my son, and my daughter-in-law around, and they liked it. The rooms and apartments were nice. They had large closets that were nice as well.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We would love an opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact us directly if you are willing to share additional feedback.

Costs for The Creekside

• Credit Card
  • Check

About The Creekside

merrillgardens.com

Medication management, bathing, dressing and grooming, bathroom assistance, escort to meals and activities, transferring Assessed on a case-by-case basis

Map of The Creekside