Blue Ridge Senior Living of Richmond

Reviews of Blue Ridge Senior Living of Richmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Blue Ridge Senior Living of Richmond

November 15, 2015

By Anonymous115198050

Right now, I am living in Symphony Manor, but there are some limitations to it; they don’t have a bus line available, for example. It is a little far away from anything; not tremendous, but for somebody with a walking condition like me, it is, so transportation is a big deal. I can get appointment transportation in a dozen different ways, but as far as a bus line, one is not available, and there isn't a way to get to one that is close by. As far as getting to other things, there isn't a safe place to walk on the road for anybody who’s handicapped. They offer some transportation as far as appointments, but that’s it. Occasionally, they go out, once or maybe twice a month, for an outing; like tomorrow they are going to Walmart. I think there was one other outing during the first week and half. They are going to go some place to eat, then there’s one other trip for the rest of the month. The apartments are fine with OK rooms. The nurses are a little sarcastic, but other than that, they are good.

October 30, 2015

By nlemons

I am pleased with the care that my mother is receiving at Symphony Manor. The cleanliness of the place is good. They frequently tell me of any issues that they note and address them with me. The rooms are fine -- small but good. They have very good and nutritious meals. It’s not like an institution type of dining. They take them out for excursions and little trips outside. They have trivia games, bake, and I see some exercise classes, as well. I think they should add more staff.

October 29, 2015

By Robert V

I did not like Symphony Manor of Richmond because it's on different floors and I got confused trying to get around. It was too big for me. The staff was wonderful, but I didn't like the way the dining hall was setup on each floor. It was too much going on. My aunt would get confused. The tour was nice. The lady who was with us was very helpful. They had wonderful people there.

July 14, 2015

By Thomas108837050

The Lynmoore was a pretty nice place. Some models were newer or older than others, but they were all well kept, and the people seemed friendly. The food seemed to be good. It was just more expensive than the one that we found. Everything was clean.

December 16, 2014

By Lynne17

The Lynmoore was very hospital like and very sterile. It was a high-rise with two floors for the assisted living, and it didn't feel very warm and homey. The apartments were good enough. The dining room looked very nice. I really wasn't impressed with it. It wasn't what we were looking for for my father. We were looking for a homey environment, and it was very hospital like.

February 15, 2014

By ebPrichard

Other

The Lynmoore has gone the distance for my mother since she's been a resident beginning in 2012. They have a great staff who attends to mom's needs every day-24 hours a day. The management has been more than patient with our arrangement as I live on the west coast and am totally in their hands. I couldn't have done this without The Lynmoore.

Memory Care Reviews for Blue Ridge Senior Living of Richmond

Costs for Blue Ridge Senior Living of Richmond

Photos of Blue Ridge Senior Living of Richmond

Services and Amenities of Blue Ridge Senior Living of Richmond

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private And Shared Floorplans

• State Licenses: ALF1104812

About Blue Ridge Senior Living of Richmond

Distinctive Assisted Living and Memory Care

Blue Ridge offers a comfortable lifestyle with attentive support with all the comforts and privacy of home, within a supportive environment. Designed to feel like home, we offer a friendly, caring community where each day our team of dedicated professionals strive to make a difference in the lives of those we serve. Our goal is to provide quality healthcare and services in an environment that promotes dignity, respect and independence for your loved one, that's the essence of Blue Ridge Senior Living of Richmond.

Our studios are carefully designed to meet the need of how you want to live. The level of support varies for each resident, with our trained, compassionate staff always nearby.

Our Studio homes include features such as wheelchair accessible bathrooms and emergency call systems in a residential setting that appeals to the most active residents.

Residents are offered a full program of recreation, social, spiritual and cultural opportunities, selecting their own activities. The entire setting allows them to enjoy independence as much as possible. While enjoying the comforts of home, you have access to common areas, such as the Beauty Shop, Private Dining Room and multiple Lounges throughout.

Finally, the retirement lifestyle you've been asking for, close to home!

Our management team and caregivers are committed to making our resident's feel comfortable; just like home!

Map of Blue Ridge Senior Living of Richmond