Vivid Life Residential Care
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Vivid Life Residential Care
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Vivid Life Residential Care
- All Inclusive Rent
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3805/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private And Shared Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 16
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
About Vivid Life Residential Care
Removed from the hustle and bustle of urban Houston and nestled within the surrounding suburban communities is a hidden gem that stands with vigor and impresses with country charm.
Retreat to a richness in simplicity with a spark of vivacity. Here at Vivid Life, you can find the time for what matters in a home that welcomes.
An aura of serenity permeates throughout this vibrant house that stands on a generous 2.5 acres of land!
We invite you to come see its beauty and feel the comfort of a home sweet home.
Key features to nourish your mind, soul, and body:
- RN owned and operated. On-site and on-call 24/7.
- Medication reviews performed by our dedicated licensed Pharmacist.
- Daily mind-engaging and physical wellness activities to keep you strong and sharp.
- E-readers and tablets available to borrow with a large selection of e-books and games
- In-house library
- Spacious activities hall for ping-pong, yoga, taichi, Zumba, parties, and more!
- Plenty of green space for organic gardening
- Lush courtyard for a tranquil space and theatre under the stars!
- Paved footpath for walks around the property
- Gated pool
- 24/7 surveillance monitoring with ADT Security Systems; advanced camera systems inside and outside the home.
- High Staff to Resident ratio with 4-5 Residents per Care Partner to allow for a timely attendance to your needs and to allow for a more personal level of care and connection with you.
- ADA accessible interior and exterior.
- Corked-padded, anti-microbial, waterproof, luxury vinyl flooring.
- Fully equipped with NFPA 13 Sprinkler System & Fire Suppression System -all rooms, closets, and attic spaces fully protected!
- Emphasis placed on engagement and socialization, medication management, fall prevention, hygiene, and proper nutrition.