Seasons Assisted Living Arlington, TX

Assisted Living Reviews for Seasons Assisted Living

March 01, 2011

By cissieb

Season's Assisted Living

The staff at Season's Assisted Living is great! They are caring, kind, and helpful. The facility is always clean and fresh with the patients are kept neat and clean as well. There is no "nursing home" smell there like there are at so many of the other nursing homes the my husband was in. The home is warm and comfortable with ample seating in big cozy sofas and chairs for patients and visitors. Before I moved my husband into Season's he had been in three other facilities. His clothes were lost or missing in the other places, but at Season's they are washed separately and never lost. He was unshaven and dirty in the other places. It was smelly, noisy, and uncomfortable in the three other homes where my husband was a patient. I was soooooo happy the moment I walked into Season's because it was pretty, clean, and smelled like delicious cooking. The patients are treated with respect and are taken out on weekly outings (if their health allows) to fun restaurants and walks in the fresh air. They are given their favorite snacks throughout the day and are bathed daily and the men are shaved daily. I can't say enough nice things about Season's. It was such a relief to finally find a humane facility for my husband who suffers from advanced Alzheimer's Disease. Jessica is the owner and one of the caretakers of the patients and is a jewel. She is loving and cheerful to the patients and is always helpful to the visitors as well. You can trust leaving your loved one at Season's Assisted Living, knowing that they will be taken care of in a loving family environment. sincerely, Gwenn Walden

September 04, 2009

By Mark Byrd

My loved one stayed here

My mother resided at Seasons Assisted Living for about 7 months. The staff was very caring and compassionate. They took my mom to church, on shopping trips, and to the State Fair. This is a wonderful place. Highly recommended.

Services and Amenities of Seasons Assisted Living

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Cash

About Seasons Assisted Living

Seasons Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Arlington, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Seasons Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Seasons Assisted Living