Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living, Arlington

Reviews of Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living, Arlington

Assisted Living Reviews for Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living, Arlington

June 28, 2016

By Kipton225728

Bethesda Gardens is an older place where we didn't see the rooms. It was very expensive. It has been repainted several times, so we could see evidence of wear, and the grounds and everything just looked older. The main thing that turned us off there was the expense. They cost over $3,000 simply for independent living.

February 29, 2016

By Linda B2

Bethesda Gardens is an older property but I liked it. The layout of the common areas was a little closed-in. The two dining rooms were small, cozy, and intimate. I loved the apartment but the hallways were narrow and not quite easy to maneuver. The facility was very well-maintained though. I can see that they have a number of activities in their calendar. The staff were very pleasant.

January 26, 2016

By A Visitor3

I went to Bethesda Gardens for my mother-in-law. It was OK, but it just wasn’t as warm as we wanted it. It was homey, though. I did see some activities. There were some people playing cards. The beauty salon was open, so there were people getting their hair done.

April 10, 2015

By Charles Langston

I visit and assist my dad about four times per year. Overall, he likes it here. Strengths of services: Mostly caring staff; food is excellent especially beef, fruits, and vegetables; very good activities offered to residents. Weaknesses: High turnover of staff; difficulty in retaining a nurse.

March 27, 2015

By Bonnie Garcia

Bethesda has taken excellent care of my mother in every way. We are so appreciate of this facility.

January 20, 2012

By commercesd

The Arkansas House in Arlington was one of the assisted living facilities we decided to check out for our aunt. We really liked how well the outer grounds were tended "“ with plenty of space for everyone to enjoy their outdoor living environment safely. Seniors could be seen enjoying various social activities, such as games, lively discussions, reading and TV. The comfortable and attractive rooms were also filled with beautiful furnishings. Residents were at varied levels of ambulation and all were very well tended to The casual and formal dining rooms all had very attractive and comfortable furniture. Both rooms are used for regular dining as well as special parties and can be reserved for private parties with loved ones by the residents. The private rooms were all decorated according to individual tastes, and none looked cookie-cutter or the same. Each room was bright with plenty of natural light. The menu featured a variety of nutritious food options. They also prepare favorite dishes and special requests and can accommodate any dietary need. The food all looked appetizing and so did the snacks, which are offered throughout they day "“ every three hours to accommodate certain dietary concerns of the residents, who may also request them any time they like. The residents participate in many trips into the cities for dining at restaurants, visiting the art museums and galleries and taking part in local library discussion, as well as local shopping and culture. Exercise rooms have DVDs and live classes for stretching, aerobics and yoga. Residents also take supervised walks along the grounds with staff. The residents all appear to be very well cared for in a peaceful, yet fun environment by kind, caring and attentive staff.

Costs for Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living, Arlington

Photos of Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living, Arlington

Services and Amenities of Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living, Arlington

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Yes

About Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living, Arlington

Bethesda Gardens is a resident-focused alternative to typical assisted living. Our community features small neighborhoods with cozy common areas surrounded by up to ten individual apartments. We believe in helping residents remain as independent as long as possible.

Our focus is to offer an active lifestyle while promoting social, spiritual, and physical health for each resident. Bethesda Gardens is committed to “enriching lives through service.” We serve as caregivers and advocates for seniors by providing a nurturing environment where residents thrive.

Bethesda Senior Living is a faith-based nonprofit organization. Across all our communities, faith is a cornerstone of how we operate, which means everything we do is in service of our residents. Bethesda Senior Living communities have been serving older adults affordably since 1959.

Bethesda Gardens is a resdent-focused alternative to typical assisted living. Our community features small neighborhoods with cozy common areas surrounded by up to ten individual apartments. We believe in helping residents remain as independent as long as possible. Bethesda Senior Living is faith-based and non-profit communities and has been serving older adults affordable since 1959.

Map of Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living, Arlington