Walnut Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care Mansfield, TX

Reviews of Walnut Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Walnut Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care

February 11, 2017

By Willie388375

Walnut Creek was good. It was clean and friendly, and people there were very courteous. The facility was located in a nice area. I liked the fact that they offered so many different programs. The place was clean, the people were friendly, and the presentation was OK. It wasn’t over-the-top, but it was acceptable.

February 11, 2017

By Chow460827

Walnut Creek was a nice facility, and the tour was fine. They were very cordial. The dining area seemed clean, and it seemed like they have good food, but I haven’t had a taste of it. I was just touring and talking to the executive director.

May 10, 2016

By Edith9

I can say that the people at Walnut Creek Assisted Living are Texas-friendly. They were very good with my mother, made her feel like a million dollars, and made my brother feel very comfortable. Everything was nice, clean, and tidy. They have about 50 people and all kinds of activities, like singing and community meals. They had a community living room and crafts, some bingo, and computers. Of all three places that I visited, this one was perfect. I'd like to live there myself.

May 29, 2014

We've already placed her in Walnut Creek. It's very clean, very well run, and efficient. The staff was very knowledgeable. It's super clean and reasonably spacious. She eats the food every day, so it's OK. She's in the memory care unit.

August 10, 2012

By Linda15

I've visited this facility and I really love the place. They have very nice amenities. They really have very good programs and activities for their residents. The people and staff were nice and very helpful. As to what I've seen, they really take good care of their residents and they provide a very high quality of service. They are very professional and passionate about their work. I would likely choose this facility once my dad is ready to move in to this situation.

Memory Care Reviews for Walnut Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for Walnut Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Walnut Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Walnut Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Walnut Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Walnut Creek, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Mansfield area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Assisted Living is truly authentic at Walnut Creek. We believe that Assisted Living is to be delivered in a dignified manner where privacy and choice are celebrated and practiced. Care delivery is done in your apartment home and may include personal hygiene, assistance with medication management, dressing, reminders and other care needs or preferences. Our Life Enrichment coordinator will create opportunities for personal enjoyment but will also encourage your abilities and interests to thrive. Our Chef will create an atmosphere that allows culinary arts to be enjoyed in a true restaurant setting with fabulous menus with daily specials and our local every day menus, in a variety of venues.

Our services are created to meet your needs:
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • And much, much more

Walnut Creek includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our SPARK Lifestyle program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression.

Our comprehensive services may include:
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Engaging and Montessori-Inspired Methods in the Life Enrichment Programming
  • Spacious Private with a Private Bathroom or Private with a Shared Bathroom Apartments
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living and memory care

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of Walnut Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care