Cedar Hills Senior Living Cedar Hill, TX

Reviews of Cedar Hills Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedar Hills Senior Living

June 22, 2012

By CHANCE1

My grandmother was a resident of Sterling House for several years. The staff were always very friendly and helpful. Many of them were very generous with their time and energy to make residents feel welcome and at home at Sterling House. The food served at the house was actually pretty good and my grandmother did not ever complain about it. A preacher would come once a week and lead a service for the Christian residents. They even brought in entertainment for the residents like an Elvis impersonator and tried to make the experience of living there as pleasant as possible. The staff and residents seemed like a big, loving family and I know it was a good place for my grandmother to live. I would recommend Sterling House to people living in or around the Dallas-Fort Worth area who have an elderly family member who needs daily assistance to live well.

February 23, 2012

By Carlos Williams

Costs for Cedar Hills Senior Living

Photos of Cedar Hills Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Cedar Hills Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: Lic 149182

About Cedar Hills Senior Living

Our community offers a range of lifestyle options so you can live the way you want to live. Our active seniors get to enjoy a large variety of personalized services and exquisitely tailored amenities. We know you’ll feel right at home. And even better than that, we provide all the benefits of being in your own home, but we remove all the worry of maintenance, chores, and cooking.

In addition to generous personal space, we provide you with dining rooms, a resident tended the garden, libraries, a scenic walking path, full-service beauty & barber salon, live exercise, and more. At our active living community, there truly is something for everyone!

Cedar Hill Senior Living provides a great value with our apartments, including an abundance of amenities and a large range of customized services. We offer spacious studios for our residents. The residents and staff are extremely friendly, too — the only thing missing is you!

INDIVIDUALIZED CARE

For those residents needing an extra helping hand with their activities of daily living, our Assisted Living CareGivers provide both full and partial assisted living services. We provide assistance with activities of daily living and the coordination of services by outside healthcare providers to help to ensure health, safety, and well-being.

Our focus is on individual wellness, and we encourage continued independence with a tailored plan of assistance, provided by our well-trained team members who are available around the clock, 24-hours a day. We are at your service!

Cedar Hill Senior Living offers the following:

• Laundry Services Provided
  • Qualified Med Techs and Caregivers
  • Wellness Staff on-call 24-hours a day
  • Housekeeping services
  • Social programs, outings, and frequent special events and parties
  • Basic cable service is provided
  • WiFi in every apartment

Cedar Hill Senior Living provides so many facility features and services at no extra cost. We provide the best value with our apartments, including an abundance of amenities and a large range of customized services.

Map of Cedar Hills Senior Living