Heritage Place Assisted Living Burleson, TX

Reviews of Heritage Place Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Place Assisted Living

December 16, 2016

By Mary543531

Heritage Place Assisted Living was very reasonable at $850 a month. I was very impressed with it. It had some really nice, good-sized rooms with a very nice kitchen area and bar. They were renovating everything in the apartments and all over. They had good activities, a very nice pool area, and heated fireplaces where people could go out and sit in the cool evening or a cool morning around the pool. It was beautiful. Everything was good about it.

November 25, 2016

By Reviewer465816

I did not like Heritage Place Assisted Living at all. I did not like the attitude of the person there. I did not like the fact that they would be locked up like in a jail. The help did not seem really friendly, and I did not like the way that they treated the people there. I did not like the entrance; it was very small. I did not like how they separated the memory care from the assisted living where they lock them up, and I did not like that concept at all.

August 09, 2016

By Bob99

Wonderful caregivers, but overworked. They have cut back on caregivers...the other afternoon when I was there I found out there was only 2 actual caregivers for 100 residents although other staff was around just not trained caregivers....they also have medication aides doing double duty as care givers. This is a beautiful facility and if mgmt. would seem to strive to be better and make improvements instead of cost cutting, it could be a truly wonderful place. The facility is on its 3 Rd Exec. Director in a years time. The food is mediocre. Many residents and resident families have complained, met with mgmt and with the cook, but nothing happens. Food menu planning is terrible, food prep is bland, much of it prepackaged, frozen and just heated up. They do not have enough dining staff to properly attend to all the residents that dine at the same time. Thought this would all change when Sagora hired a Corp. Chef but that didn't make any change.

December 29, 2015

By Anne114918550

I chose Heritage Place because it’s about 10 minutes from my house. My mother has been there two months now in a wheelchair accessible apartment. They have four styles of apartments, including one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. When we visited, there were only a few rooms left. It’s not a very big facility, but the staff cater to the residents and their families very well. They’re very kind and friendly. Any issues I’ve had with them have been resolved quickly, and I don’t really have any complaints. The dining setup is very open and friendly. We had a meal there when we talked to them that was very good. My mother doesn’t usually complain about food, but she will on occasion; she seems to like the food here. They have bingo about five days a week, play Wheel of Fortune, dominoes, and UNO. Once a week, they have singers come in to entertain the residents.

October 30, 2015

By Markedda

Heritage Place is great. They know my in-laws and they know us, and they are just very friendly and very helpful. The rooms are brand new, and since no one has ever lived in them, everything looks nice. It is a little apartment that is sized right for them, so they are not overwhelmed with taking care of it. They have somebody cleaning up once a week who does towels and sheets. My mother-in-law liked it when they first moved in, but now she is saying that the food is the same every day, and she doesn’t like that. She said there is not the same variety from when they first moved in. She likes to play bingo and dominoes, and if they need a ride somewhere like a doctor or bank, they can take them. My father-in-law still drives, so they don’t really utilize the rides, but my mother-in-law likes the games. My father-in-law keeps saying that it is a nursing home, but it’s not a nursing home. It looks like a really upscale hotel when you first come in. The lawn is always neat and clean, and the lobby and everything always look spotless. There are always people in the lobby sitting around and talking or sitting out on the front porch because there are tables out there, and I feel like they are really comfortable. My mother-in-law has made friends, and she sits out in the lobby with them talking. I feel like this has taken stress off their lives because there is somebody to take care of them, so it is nice. My father-in-law didn’t really want to move in, but he’s glad he did now because they give him his medicines, he gets three meals a day, and he is doing a lot better physically.

August 13, 2015

I don’t have anything against Heritage Place, but it just didn’t work. My wife was only there for two days. The staff was good, and the rooms looked good as well as the dining room.

July 28, 2015

We're going to move in Heritage Place at the end of the month. It's wonderful. It is assisted living and memory care. We got a two-bedroom, and it has two bathrooms, which we are happy with. It also has a full size refrigerator and freezer with an icemaker in it, and that's all good stuff for us. The meals are wonderful too. We have already recommended this place to other couples as well because of the amenities that they have, the food that they have, and the rooms that they have. Also the price is better.

December 27, 2014

Heritage Place was good. I like the staff. I like the setup. The activities were good.

Memory Care Reviews for Heritage Place Assisted Living

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Type B
  • State Licenses: 146032 / 103916

About Heritage Place Assisted Living

Heritage Place Assisted Living is a senior housing community in Burleson, Texas. It is dedicated to the well-being, growth, and enrichment of the retired seniors who call the community home. It offers a small-town retreat with the convenience of nearby shopping, entertainment, churches, doctors and Fort Worth's historical city. Residents can leave cooking and cleaning to Heritage Place as they enjoy the freedom and luxury of retirement living. The staff at Heritage Place are experienced in meeting the needs of seniors with Alzheimer's or other memory impairments. With its convenient location on Interstate 35 near Huguley Hospital in Burleson, Heritage Place provides an ideal place for those looking for retirement living.

*Chef Prepared Restaurant Dining *Direct TV *Full size Fridge w/Icemaker in all Floor plans * Oversized Walk In Shower with adjustable Showerhead * Beautiful Scenic Views

Map of Heritage Place Assisted Living