Sunrise of Fort Worth

6151 Bryan Irvin Road, Fort Worth, TX 76132
Sunrise of Fort Worth (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 188 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Fort Worth

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Fort Worth

April 27, 2015

My mom was already at Sunrise of Fort Worth, and I decided to just leave her there because they have a better Reminiscence area for Dementia. It is almost like a one to four or one to three ratios of workers to people for better care. The dining area is clean. I have eaten there a couple of times, and I would rate the food as OK to maybe good but not great. They have a better understanding of the Dementia part of it. They don't try to make everybody be stuck, and they are more of a guide or a counselor. The techs that works there are extremely friendly, and so the care provided there is friendly and courteous. They are not forcing things. A lot of times, the people that have Dementia are basically told what and how to do stuff. Like yesterday I was there, they were with one of the workers, and they were painting on glass plates. They have activities for them, and they are just patient with them.

January 09, 2015

Sunrise is bad. They are short of staff, and the management is absolutely terrible. I would not recommend this facility.

Thank you for your review. Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience with Sunrise. Please email us at Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com. Thank you! Sunrise Team

March 31, 2014

I would have chosen Sunrise, but it was more expensive. The staff is very friendly. The rooms were a little bit smaller, but the atmosphere and the environment was more inviting than the others that I saw. So we would have liked dad to have been there. But it just didn't work out.

March 11, 2013

By tonid

Beautiful facility. Clean and friendly and feels like home with a great big family to take care of mother.

March 11, 2013

By Maria Sanchez

I visited Sunrise of Fort Worth and I was so impressed with the warmth and hospitality. The Executive Director gave us a tour of the facility and she gave us valued information for my loved one. I felt so welcomed. I know that this facility will be a safe home for my sweet parents.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Fort Worth