Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

Reviews of Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

Assisted Living Reviews for Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

April 14, 2017

By Kay640655

I just really thought that Mustang Creek would be a better fit for my dad who has dementia. They have individual group homes with at most 14 people in it, and I felt that that would be better for him instead of somewhere that had 30, 40, 50, or 60 people in it. It is a beautiful facility. It is new and kept very clean. The staff is very nice, and I haven’t had any issues with any of them. I feel that they are a little overworked and that they need another person in the home. They have 2 staff members in the home during the day and one at night, and I feel that there needs to be another one in there because they seem overworked. We stayed a lot up there with my dad, and I’ve felt like, sometimes, they could have spent a little more time with the residents, but they just did not have it to spend. So I think they actually need a little more help in there. I did not see a lot of activities. I was disappointed because it was my understanding that they were going to have church services on a Sunday, and I am not sure exactly why, but they don’t. Maybe they just have not been able to locate someone to do it yet. The cooking is fine, it is good, and they cook every meal. They are always willing to give snacks if the person is hungry, so they will do something in-between meals if they need to. They have an area out the back where the residents can go and enjoy the sunshine, which I like.
Thank you so much for sharing your review. Thank you for complimenting our beautiful neighborhood, clean homes and friendly staff. Mustang Creek takes each and every review very seriously. We encourage all of our families to speak with our Executive Director and neighborhood leadership team to discuss any individual issues that didn't meet your expectations. Our mission is to provide seniors with a high quality, residential type of assisted living at an affordable price. Thank you again.

Costs for Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

Photos of Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

Services and Amenities of Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living,Studio Type Setting In A Home Like Setting

• State Licenses: pending

• About Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

Mustang Creek Estates is a new concept in Assisted Living! We are a residential style assisted living neighborhood designed entirely for seniors. Our neighborhood consists of 6 unique houses with 10 to 13 residents per house and one of our houses specializes in Memory Care. At Mustang Creek Estates, we combine the peace of mind of a compassionate assisted living community with a personal home-like living environment.

Imagine a life filled with the freedom to live as you like and the security of knowing help is there if you need it. Enjoy life by curling up with a good book in your private bedroom or play a game of cards with friends in the living room. Pamper yourself at the on site beauty salon or just soak in the spa tub. Whether you're cooking in the kitchen, gardening in the yard, spending time with your family or simply taking a walk; Mustang Creek Estates offers you a comfortable, secure and happy life - just like home.

Our all-inclusive month to month rent covers:

• 3 home cooked meals a day & snacks
    • Special assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, medications, incontinence care, routine nighttime care and transfer assistance
    • 24 hour staff
    • Social activities, outings & exercise
    • Laundry & linen service
    • Daily housekeeping
    • Telephone service (including long distance), extended basic cable, wireless Internet
    • Imagine a neighborhood filled with unique houses, beautiful landscaping and antique street lights. A campus of homes designed with seniors in mind. Front porches with rocking chairs, fireplaces with glowing hearths and country kitchens with family style dining; each house is created to feel - just like home.

Imagine a home filled with friends and family, yet still very personal and private. Each home is limited to 10 to 13 residents, promoting close friendships and a sense of security. Our carefully selected care staff are available 24 hours a day for assistance with each resident's unique individual needs, if required. Together the residents and care staff become a family - just like home!

We provide a true residential environment, with quality care and services, at an affordable price. We look forward to talking with you soon!

At Mustang Creek Estates, we combine the peace of mind of a compassionate assisted living and memory care community with a personal home like living environment. Each of our homes offers intimate 24 hour compassionate care in a personal setting.

Map of Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson