Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

Reviews of Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

Assisted Living Reviews for Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

August 21, 2017

By searchingformom

I recently visited Mustang Creek in my search for a place for my mother. The facilities were gorgeous. The staff was very friendly and seemed to be very attentive. The Director was very professional and courteous and had answers to all of my questions. She was very knowledgeable. I visited two other facilities with similar concepts in Frisco and Carrollton. This by far was the nicest of the three with the most engaged staff.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Mustang Creek Estates. We love what we do and it shows!

August 21, 2017

By Melanie W

This community is so different than any others I've toured. It was such a refreshing change to walk in and be welcomed immediately by friendly, smiling faces and a wonderful aroma from the kitchen. I wanted to sit down and have a plate with the residents that were all sitting around the table. I walked away from Mustang Creek Estates feeling excited about leaving my Mom in their care.

Melanie, we're so glad you enjoyed your visit! We pride ourselves on making everyone feel at home and it sounds like those wonderful aromas from the kitchen are doing their job! We know it stimulates the appetites of our residents which encourages them to eat...keeping them healthy and happy. You are welcome to join us for a bite any time! Thanks so much for your review and we hope to see you and your Mom soon!

August 06, 2017

By madeyoulook

Other

Great concept...good idea...but people are tricked. Affordable living with not much for what you are paying for. The residents get bored easily. The staff are not trained well. The medications are confused between workers and residents. This company hides slot of their wrong doing. The outside looks great but be careful of what goes on in the inside. Staff will give your loved one medicine that doesn't belong to them.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We take each and every review very seriously and apologize for not meeting your expectations. Mustang Creek Estates has been caring for our residents for over 12 years and we have cared for hundreds of seniors. We take great pride in the peace of mind we give our families and it truly pains us to hear we have disappointed even one of those families. We encourage our families to bring any concerns to the attention of our leadership team, which combined has over 30 years of experience in the Senior Living industry, and let us work together to solve any concerns you might have. For all of us at Mustang Creek Estates it’s not just a job, it’s a passion – a passion for providing quality care to seniors.

May 26, 2017

By patricia848111

Mustang Creek Estates was my favorite and had very nice personnel. It had a warmer feeling and was more of what we were looking for to keep my dad happy. It was more of a home environment. The morning I was there, there was a group watching TV and a group outside being supervised. The dining area was very pleasing, and it was more like a home setting.

Thank you for your review, Patricia! A home like environment is exactly what we had in mind when we created Mustang Creek Estates over 15 years ago. We hope to see you and your Dad again!

April 14, 2017

By Kay640655

I just really thought that Mustang Creek would be a better fit for my dad who has dementia. They have individual group homes with at most 14 people in it, and I felt that that would be better for him instead of somewhere that had 30, 40, 50, or 60 people in it. It is a beautiful facility. It is new and kept very clean. The staff is very nice, and I haven’t had any issues with any of them. I feel that they are a little overworked and that they need another person in the home. They have 2 staff members in the home during the day and one at night, and I feel that there needs to be another one in there because they seem overworked. We stayed a lot up there with my dad, and I’ve felt like, sometimes, they could have spent a little more time with the residents, but they just did not have it to spend. So I think they actually need a little more help in there. I did not see a lot of activities. I was disappointed because it was my understanding that they were going to have church services on a Sunday, and I am not sure exactly why, but they don’t. Maybe they just have not been able to locate someone to do it yet. The cooking is fine, it is good, and they cook every meal. They are always willing to give snacks if the person is hungry, so they will do something in-between meals if they need to. They have an area out the back where the residents can go and enjoy the sunshine, which I like.

Thank you so much for sharing your review. Thank you for complimenting our beautiful neighborhood, clean homes and friendly staff. Mustang Creek takes each and every review very seriously. We encourage all of our families to speak with our Executive Director and neighborhood leadership team to discuss any individual issues that didn't meet your expectations. Our mission is to provide seniors with a high quality, residential type of assisted living at an affordable price. Thank you again.

Memory Care Reviews for Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: pending

About Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson

Mustang Creek Estates is a new concept in Assisted Living! We are a residential style assisted living neighborhood designed entirely for seniors. Our neighborhood consists of 6 unique houses with 10 to 13 residents per house and one of our houses specializes in Memory Care. At Mustang Creek Estates, we combine the peace of mind of a compassionate assisted living community with a personal home-like living environment.

Imagine a life filled with the freedom to live as you like and the security of knowing help is there if you need it. Enjoy life by curling up with a good book in your private bedroom or play a game of cards with friends in the living room. Pamper yourself at the on site beauty salon or just soak in the spa tub. Whether you're cooking in the kitchen, gardening in the yard, spending time with your family or simply taking a walk; Mustang Creek Estates offers you a comfortable, secure and happy life - just like home.

Our all-inclusive month to month rent covers:

• 3 home cooked meals a day & snacks
  • Special assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, medications, incontinence care, routine nighttime care and transfer assistance
  • 24 hour staff
  • Social activities, outings & exercise
  • Laundry & linen service
  • Daily housekeeping
  • Telephone service (including long distance), extended basic cable, wireless Internet
  • Imagine a neighborhood filled with unique houses, beautiful landscaping and antique street lights. A campus of homes designed with seniors in mind. Front porches with rocking chairs, fireplaces with glowing hearths and country kitchens with family style dining; each house is created to feel - just like home.

Imagine a home filled with friends and family, yet still very personal and private. Each home is limited to 10 to 13 residents, promoting close friendships and a sense of security. Our carefully selected care staff are available 24 hours a day for assistance with each resident's unique individual needs, if required. Together the residents and care staff become a family - just like home!

We provide a true residential environment, with quality care and services, at an affordable price. We look forward to talking with you soon!

At Mustang Creek Estates, we combine the peace of mind of a compassionate assisted living community with a personal home like living environment. Each of our homes offers intimate 24 hour compassionate care in a personal setting. All inclusive pricing at an affordable rate.

Map of Mustang Creek Estates - Burleson