Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

August 20, 2012

By Shellie W.

My grandmother was recently admitted to Sante Fe assisted living in Cleburne, Texas. As a family, we looked at several senior living facilities in the area. I was most impressed with this one because it is very modern and had a very welcoming atmosphere. The rooms were larger than most of the other places that we looked at. I noticed there was also no odor when we walked in. That is a pretty big deal. The staff was very friendly and my grandmother felt like part of the family. I have nothing but good things to say about this facility. There was a large entertainment type room that could have very easily been a part of a real home. Many times I stayed and had supper with my grandmother because the cooking was actually really good. The only negative review I guess would be that it was a little more expensive than the other places that we looked at. Considering, the quality though, we were happy to pay a little more for her care.

April 02, 2012

By bbradley

Very impressed with this facility that I visited on behalf of my parents... Everyone was extremely friendly, the facility was very clean, and the Director, John, was outstanding and answered every question that we had

July 18, 2011

By Rachel 1055

I visited the Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living Center in Cleburne,Texas. It is a very modern,up to date facility. (Only 3 years old.) I was shown around the facility which houses 70+ residents. The rooms are very spacious and tastefully decorated. They have the dining room, living area/game area and different sizes of apartments and rooms. Some have a kitchenette. They have 24 hour care with various levels depending on the needs of your loved one. They also have a certified alheimer's program and a separate wing provided for those in that category. It is a beautiful, modern facility but I found it to be rather formal and very pricey.

Costs for Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Santa Fe Trails, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Cleburne area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Assisted Living means giving nothing up and regaining a renewed sense of purpose-driven living, independence and privacy, compassionate care within your own apartment home and a dignified and meaningful lifestyle. We offer a 24-hour dedicated and caring team that is prepared to meet your personalized needs and wants. You will be treated in a way that is dignified and feel great about the time you will regain to pursue your interests.

Our services are created to meet your needs:
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • And much, much more

Santa Fe Trails includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. SparkTM, our unique and award-winning lifestyle approach is our signature. A SparkTM lifestyle means residents are encouraged to do what they are able, historical knowledge is celebrated and acknowledged and new abilities are recognized and utilized. If you are seeking a positive approach where residents are doing more than you would expect, where residents find a sense of belonging and meaning and where loved ones are happy to visit, then you may have just found the right place!

Our comprehensive services may include:
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Engaging and Montessori-Inspired Methods in the Life Enrichment Programming
  • Spacious Private with a Private Bathroom or Private with a Shared Bathroom Apartments
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living and memory care

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living & Memory Care