Overture Highlands 55+ Apartment Homes

Reviews of Overture Highlands 55+ Apartment Homes

Independent Living Reviews for Overture Highlands 55+ Apartment Homes

August 13, 2018

By Carolyn

Overture Highlands is a beautiful place. It's smaller than its sister community, but it's really nice. If I could afford to live there, I would, but it's quite expensive. The person who gave me the tour was very nice, and he showed me three apartment units. The building was very modern, the rooms were a nice size, and I liked the fact that the community is in a nice area. I didn't see very many people there, but they have an exercise room, a pool, and activities are setup for the residents. A buffet breakfast is also provided for the people living there. They have activities like movie nights and so on.

Hi Carolyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to express your experience here at Overture. Highlands We hope you stop by and see us in the near future. Happy new year!

April 30, 2018

By Sharon

The residents of Overture Highlands felt too active for us and it didn’t feel right. The rooms were small, but the décor is more modern. The location is also fine. I called and made the appointment, but when I got there the woman who was supposed to give us the tour wasn't there, so somebody else showed us around. It was a nice place for other people, but I wasn't comfortable there.

Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for taking the time to express your experience here at Overture Highlands . Happy new year!

Photos of Overture Highlands 55+ Apartment Homes

Services and Amenities of Overture Highlands 55+ Apartment Homes

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: We Are A Pet Friendly Community.

About Overture Highlands 55+ Apartment Homes

55+ Rentals for an Entirely New Active Adult Life

Discover an entirely new sense of freedom without sacrificing luxury or sophistication at Overture Highlands 55+ Apartment Homes. These brand new 55+ apartments celebrate and honor active and energetic lifestyles. You’ll experience carefree and maintenance-free living like never before. The atmosphere is like a contemporary boutique hotel where upscale design and concierge service reign supreme. Mind, body, and social thoughtfulness make the resort-inspired amenities truly extraordinary and unsurpassed. Arlington has ideal proximity to major employers, first-class dining, shopping, and of course, AT&T Stadium — home to the Dallas Cowboys. Overture Highlands offers you the utmost combination of luxury, lifestyle, and atmosphere. Be one of the first to enjoy these brand new 55+ apartments that dare to be different!

Apartment Features

• Spacious one- and two-bedroom residences
  • Gourmet kitchens featuring granite countertops
  • Sleek stainless steel appliances
  • 42” upper wood cabinetry
  • Designer lighting throughout
  • Large prep island*
  • Beautiful baths complete with standalone showers
  • Tub showers in secondary baths
  • Double vanities*
  • Signature plank-style flooring
  • Plush carpeting in bedrooms
  • Inset mud bench area with shelf and coat hooks
  • Ceiling fans with light kits
  • Full-size washer and dryer in each residence

Community Amenities

• Demonstration kitchen - Relish
  • Coffee Bar & Bistro - Nosh
  • Dog park – Dig It
  • Nail and hair salon - Tease

*Available in select apartment homes

Map of Overture Highlands 55+ Apartment Homes