Town Village Crossing

Reviews of Town Village Crossing

Independent Living Reviews for Town Village Crossing

December 16, 2015

By Visitor13

The facility is just on the medium scale. The staff were okay. They have a nice lounge. The fitness center is not as good as it should be. Their religious activities are good.

June 28, 2015

By Susan107609850

I liked it. The staff was wonderful. I want to live there. That's how nice it was. They showed me quite a few different options of their rooms. The residents seemed very active, very healthy, and very friendly. On my second visit, my sister and I were in the hall, and we were talking to the person who gave us the tour about the life alert kind of pendant they wear. There was this lady -- who was just walking by -- that stayed there, talked to us for 20 minutes about it, and explained everything; she was just really nice.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Town Village Crossing

Costs for Town Village Crossing

Photos of Town Village Crossing

Services and Amenities of Town Village Crossing

• Get Costs

About Town Village Crossing

Town Village Crossing is a senior living provider in Arlington, Texas that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Town Village Crossing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Town Village Crossing