The Bridge at Ooltewah

Reviews of The Bridge at Ooltewah

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bridge at Ooltewah

March 26, 2015

By Maggiemays

I am in this facility very often and I have never been somewhere where the staff genuinely cares about the residents the way the staff at The Bridge do. The food is delicious and you can always ask for seconds. There are always activities going on and if there is an activity you would like all you have to do is talk to is the wonderful activity director. As soon as I walk in the sweet redhead receptionist always greets me with a hello. I can ask her to do something and I dont have to think about it again because she will have it taken care of so quickly. She is the first impression of the staff you get and she makes a perfect one. The facility is gorgeous, always smells so nice and homey, almost like your mother has been baking all day or something. I have been in many facilities and none compare to this place. The person I come to see wears a safety button necklace and I have timed how long it took the staff to come to their aide when they pressed it and they were there so quickly, I was very impressed. Safety is so important to them and you can tell. The kitchen staff is so loving, it's not like they just give you your food and leave, they care about how these people are doing, and how they can be better for them. Esp. Amanda in the dining room, she knows the person I come to sees orders by heart. The chef always comes out to see the residents and Sharon always has nice thing to say. I am very happy to have someone I love be here where I know they are loved, cared about, and most importantly safe.

February 24, 2015

By Mr. McGoo

Get everything you are promised in writing! Nice place, but little details can make a difference to a parent. Ask to see contract you will be asked to sign on move in to have more accurate perspective. We've been able to work out issues, but it was a bit stressful when we realized things were not exactly as we had been led to believe they would be.

September 16, 2014

By Loraine1

The Bridge of Ooltewah just opened the first of June and it's lovely. I was there just when they were getting ready to open. I have not been in since they opened, but it's a beautiful facility. It has a few rooms that are a little larger, also. It's very nice, very good food. I just met the sales staff, and they were very, very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to put my mother in there.

About The Bridge at Ooltewah

The Bridge at Ooltewah is a senior living provider in Ooltewah, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Bridge at Ooltewah for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bridge at Ooltewah