The Bridge at Ooltewah

Reviews of The Bridge at Ooltewah

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bridge at Ooltewah

February 24, 2015

By Mr. McGoo

Get everything you are promised in writing! Nice place, but little details can make a difference to a parent. Ask to see contract you will be asked to sign on move in to have more accurate perspective. We've been able to work out issues, but it was a bit stressful when we realized things were not exactly as we had been led to believe they would be.

September 16, 2014

By Loraine1

The Bridge of Ooltewah just opened the first of June and it's lovely. I was there just when they were getting ready to open. I have not been in since they opened, but it's a beautiful facility. It has a few rooms that are a little larger, also. It's very nice, very good food. I just met the sales staff, and they were very, very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to put my mother in there.

About The Bridge at Ooltewah

The Bridge at Ooltewah is a senior living provider in Ooltewah, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Bridge at Ooltewah for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bridge at Ooltewah