Lakeshore Heartland Nashville, TN

Reviews of Lakeshore Heartland

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakeshore Heartland

August 25, 2011

By HeatherT3

This facility is not the biggest or the newest, but it is a place that took great care of my mother when she was a resident. The nurses were all so friendly and they always came into mom's room with a smile. When mom pushed the call light, someone came to her room within a minute. They kept her bed dry and clean, kept her adult diaper changed, and spent time to actually talk to us. I was very happy with the treatment our family received at Lakeshore.

Nursing Home Reviews for Lakeshore Heartland

February 20, 2019

I love, love, love this facility and their staff!!! They have taken such great care of my grandmother! She loves living there! They have excellent food and activities all day long! They go on outings in the community every Thursday including movies, shopping, lunch, etc. I can’t tell you the peace of mind I have knowing such caring and loving individuals are caring for her.

Services and Amenities of Lakeshore Heartland

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Lakeshore Heartland

Lakeshore Heartland is a senior living provider in Nashville, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Lakeshore Heartland for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lakeshore Heartland