Brookdale Goodlettsville Assisted Living

Reviews of Brookdale Goodlettsville Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Goodlettsville Assisted Living

March 11, 2014

By glenda 1

I called Kelly this morning to see if I could drop by and look through their facility and her reply "of course whenever you get here". I have never met the kind of people that are working there. The most friendly and well informed facility I've checked into. I was shown around introduced to other employees and yes even residents. I was invited into a residents apartment to see how things are arranged and the sweet resident was so pleasant she ask for me to come back and see her. I wasn't rushed, they answered all questions and there were smiles on employees and the residents. I'll repeat this again Sterling House was the most friendly and well informed facility which was so clean and really it was like going into someone's home and sitting down for a visit. I'm looking for a new forever home for my mom and I would recommend this facility over several I have inquired about.

February 24, 2014

By nana04

I have a loved one that is currently residing at Sterling House in Goodlettsville. The staff is very welcoming and display compasion with the other residents. They have a great reputation within our community, and I have been very pleased with the love and care of my mother. When you enter the building you feel like a part of the family.

September 19, 2013

By caring7309

Sterling House is only 10 miles from where I live. Their rooms are smaller than the ones I saw from other facilities. Their staff has more longevity in terms of turnover. They have a separate building for their memory care people, which is just across the street from their assisted living.

August 25, 2013

Sterling House is a really nice place. My mom had a friend who was there for awhile. I just went there to visit her and I did see her room. Based on what I saw when I visited, I would give them a high rating. It was a high-dollar place but it was nice.

Photos of Brookdale Goodlettsville Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Goodlettsville Assisted Living

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Goodlettsville Assisted Living

Sterling House of Goodlettsville provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Goodlettsville Assisted Living