Brookdale Gallatin

Reviews of Brookdale Gallatin

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Gallatin

January 26, 2017

By MarilynOct15

Brookdale in Gallatin has made many improvements to their building and staff, and all have been great. As soon as you enter the building, the atmosphere and building looks new and warm, inviting you in to a home. The staff is amazing, many of the workers have been here caring for elderly for years. Every worker I saw was caring in some way for a resident, and not rushing around ignoring them. They had some fun activities going that were age appropriate, but the family atmosphere was the best thing. When it is time for me to have some assistance, this is definitely the place I will be coming.

April 15, 2016

By Pam122875150

I was very uncomfortable with the front door of Brookdale Gallatin. I found it to be concerning that every time I was there, there were always residents going toward the door and opening it despite there being a very busy road right outside the building. I did not like the fact that you could open the door without putting in a security code. The place is also kind of dark and old looking. The rooms were OK but kind of dated and bland. It seemed like more of a dormitory to me. If you are paying that much, I would expect the rooms to look more residential with better quality and amenities. The baseboards, paint, doors, and cabinets looked very dormitory-like.

June 04, 2015

By Karen107324550

Brookdale Gallatin was very nice, but the housing coordinator person was a high pressure salesman. The communication between he and the other woman that worked in the office was very strange. She was asking questions that sounded like my uncle would be moving in that night. It's bad communication wise, but the facility was good looking and clean. There were little apartments, and they were all nice.

May 12, 2015

By Jewel3

Mom is in Brookdale Gallatin, and she will have been there for be 3 weeks tomorrow. It is smaller with only 40 or 42 units. It is all in one level. It is kept up very well. The apartment is set up well for her needs. The layout is good. The staff is very conscientious in making sure that everything is set up for their needs. They are friendly. The food is decent. She is acclimating well. They have activities, but not too many. They have church available, exercise class, and ice cream socials, and they go to restaurants, but she hasn't used all that. There is a geriatric doctor's group that makes house calls, and they have nurses. It is near a lot. It is very conveniently located. It is about 6 or 7 miles from my house, but it is easy to go to. Any errand she needs me to do for her or any places I need to go is within a mile. It doesn't smell, and they are always cleaning. Everything is newer, and they keep it looking newer. Their marketing director will really go beyond the call of duty. He will do whatever he can to assist in making things happen, and I think that the personal touch really did sway me a lot besides the level of care and proximity. So, it is a good facility, it is close to me, it is in a good neighborhood, and the staff did a lot to assist in a smooth transition.

Photos of Brookdale Gallatin

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Gallatin

• Housing Extra: Some Apts. With Patios

• Features Extra: Library, Key Pad Entry And Exit

• Activities Extra: Family Night Parties Once A Month

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Gallatin

Brookdale Gallatin is a senior housing facility that offers residents a home-like setting with cheerful smiles from professional staff who greet them every day. The caring staff offers assistance while respecting independence. The peaceful ambiance, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, they offer unlimited opportunities to get to know staff and other residents. Amenities include daily assistance with bathing and dressing, medication management, dining assistance and special diets, assistance with reminders and redirection, escorts and assistance with walking and the emergency response call system, daily housekeeping, and weekly laundry and linen service.

We are a medium size community with 42 apts. All one level for easy mobility and navigation throughout the community. We have a Nurse Practitioner that makes rounds at our community. We provide FREE transportation to doctor appts on Weds and Thursday each week to an extensive local area. We allow small pets. We have 24 hour staffing and call light system. We have key pad entries at all outside access doors for resident safety. Conveniently located in Gallatin right off of 109.

Map of Brookdale Gallatin