Providence Place of Mt. Juliet Senior Living Community

1020 Charlie Daniels Parkway, Mount Juliet, TN 37122
Providence Place of Mt. Juliet Senior Living Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Providence Place of Mt. Juliet Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Providence Place of Mt. Juliet Senior Living Community

September 29, 2015

By Helen112773350

Province Place is excellent. The staff is excellent. My mom has been there about a month now. She is enjoying it. Everything is like what we want it to be. The food is good. The neighborhood is very inviting and there is a park as well.

March 06, 2012

By loving granddaughter

Both my grandparents were residents of this facility. The facility was always clean and the staff was kind.I never once doubted the safety of the two most loving people in my life. They had a hard time acccepting the move, but once they lived there, they quickly made friends with all the activities they scheduled. I also liked the on site salon, so my grandmother could keep up appearances.Overall I would definately recommend this place to someone who has a loved one and is struggling with whether or not to have them move into a place like this. It eventually did turn into their "home". They had no shame with people visiting. The place was always nice and when the small children visited. they loved the large cage of finches that was the centerpiece of the receing room. They also regularly had music there and people that could play their piano in the receiving room.

June 27, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

This facility was very clean and the staff very polite and professinal. On one occasion I walked into the facility and saw all the patients having a ball listening to music and dancing. One lady said she felt right at home in this facility, dancing made her feel young. The care givers were right there with them the whole time. Everyone that I was seeing in the facility was extremely satisfied with the care and clean. The were changed promptly if they were soiled. This was one of the most pleasant visits I have made to a facility.

Services and Amenities of Providence Place of Mt. Juliet Senior Living Community

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Providence Place of Mt. Juliet Senior Living Community

Providence Place of Mt. Juliet Senior Living Community is a senior living provider in Mount Juliet, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Providence Place of Mt. Juliet Senior Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Providence Place of Mt. Juliet Senior Living Community