Park Place Retirement

Reviews of Park Place Retirement

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Place Retirement

Independent Living Reviews for Park Place Retirement

December 29, 2013

We also visited Park Place Retirement and it was fine too. They offered assisted living as well as independent living. They also had Alzhemeir's unit. I believed it was the first one I visited and I talked to a lady who kept in touch. A big plus was the fact that you don't have to sign a lease. If we moved it and we didn't like it after three or six months, we could move out.

September 29, 2013

By John71853750

We ate at Park Place and toured there also. The thing we liked most about Park Place was the larger rooms. It was a newer facility. The dining room was very nice and the food was delicious. We were treated very well. We couldn't ask for any better treatment.

About Park Place Retirement

Park Place Retirement Community offers the finest in elegant retirement living, with five-star service and freedom to enjoy a carefree lifestyle.

Since 1984, when Park Place Retirement Community first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce the Park Place tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes Park Place such an easy place to call home.

Map of Park Place Retirement