Oakleaf Village of Lexington

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakleaf Village of Lexington

June 13, 2011

By BartCheese

Visited this facility

I visited Oakleaf village of Lexington about two months ago. It is the most welcoming assisted living facility I have ever been to, the staff was very helpful in telling me where everything is located and they generally seemed pleased to be working there. I sat down with a few residents of the facility and they told me about themselves and I asked them how they liked living there, and they only had positive things to say about the place. There are plenty of activities for the residents to participate in like bingo, shuffleboard, movie time, and an indoor swimming pool that was built recently. Oakleaf Village is a very nice place for the elderly and I would recommended any senior in the Lexington-Columbia area to go there.

Photos of Oakleaf Village of Lexington

Screening

• Background Checks

• State Licenses: CRC-1329

About Oakleaf Village of Lexington

Our Mission is to serve you.......come experience the right blend of independence and personal assistance for your lifestyle. Step through our doors and be welcomed into a gracious community where friendly comforts await. You will discover that our parlor is as cozy as your own living room, perfect for entertaining family and friends, or a quiet moment by the fire.

A variety of activities each day assures you can be as active as you like. Our mission is to deliver a lifestyle geared for seniors that encompasses an enriched environment and upscale amenities with engaging social activities and a nurturing staff. The company places great value on family involvement among residents and employees.

Services Offered

• Choose from studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments with the basic furniture package available at no additional cost.
  • Our staff is available for daily support and around-the-clock assistance.
  • Medication management using QuickMAR technology- the most advanced pharmacy software featuring integration with pharmacy and facility to provide day day-to-day communication between caregiver and pharmacy.
  • Integrated emergency call system with wireless pendants for additional security.
  • Onsite Physician services and in-house therapy Serviced by Fox Rehabilitation.

Amenities

• Basic Cable and Wireless Internet included with monthly rent.
  • Full service Beauty Salon.
  • Comfortable, state-of-the are theater room.
  • Restaurant style dining services for three meals per day (Limited Special Diets Available).

Map of Oakleaf Village of Lexington