The Village at Southlake

Reviews of The Village at Southlake

Independent Living Reviews for The Village at Southlake

September 30, 2014

By Frank30

We were very impressed with the staff. it’s like a big family. They call at least every two weeks to check up on us, how we are doing, how things are going, and they’re looking forward to us being there. We like the garden homes which are two bedrooms because my sister and I are looking for a place together, and I guess that the residents were active and interacting with each other; they weren’t just in their rooms or themselves. I also saw a resident that had a small dog with her in the lobby and that was a happy thing to see. One of the reason why we like the facility is because the garden homes are separate from the main building, it’s not like living in an apartment.

July 31, 2014

It is beautiful. They have townhouses with garages attached, homes with patios and also apartments. We were able to spend a week there and the staff was very nice. The food and the menu were good. They had a computer room, which was nice. They also had a theater, an exercise room, a classroom, a library, a barbershop, and a hair salon.

Costs for The Village at Southlake

• In Home Health
  • Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: southlake

About The Village at Southlake

The Village at Southlake, we redefine retirement living by focusing on providing our residents with the lifestyles they want and the carefree living they deserve. From shopping trips to quiet time or fun with family and friends, your life with us is about choice, independence, and a healthy lifestyle. Our community is designed to exceed your expectations. Enjoy indoor meals or al fresco dining on the patio, transportation for shopping and appointments, maintenance-free living, and the luxury of time to do the things you really want to do. If you’re looking for a retirement living community that’s right for you, get in touch with us today to find out what we can offer.

Map of The Village at Southlake