The Gardens at Eastside

The Gardens at Eastside (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Gardens at Eastside

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gardens at Eastside

September 23, 2014

Everything was wonderful at The Gardens at Eastside. We enjoyed the visit; everything went beautifully. Everything was very nice. It's just that I'm not ready for anything like that yet. I don’t remember what the price was exactly, but I remember I thought they were all very high and really out of my budget to tell the truth, so I would have to have some financial assistance to do that sort of thing. It was a lovely place. I was impressed very much. I’m very athletic, so I would like to be where I have a swimming pool and where I have all kinds of gym and fitness equipment to try, but I remember they do not have all those facilities there. But you get to eat there, and they have people that play checkers and bridge, and they did things like that. It’s a very clean place.

January 29, 2014

By Caring71950550

The Gardens At Eastside services all types of people. They have several diferent areas, they're secure and the staff is wonderful. My mothers room is beautiful. It's very pretty and they have several dining areas that were close to people's rooms. They have entertainment, therapy and exercise classes. They also have a beauty salon and they do fieldtrips. They have a car and a bus that takes people to appointments. It is very close to establishments.

November 27, 2013

The Gardens was nice. It was like a beautiful country club. They had everything. They were elaborate, new and attractive. They really cater to the high-end clientele. However, it was out of my price range. They were too expensive for me.

July 31, 2013

By Amy12

We placed my mother at The Gardens at Eastside and she's happy there. The staff was very friendly. The dining area was spacious enough and we had several meals there since she moved in and the food was very good. Her room was spacious enough. They had three different areas that she could go outside. There's the front porch with rocking chair. Then there's a floral garden behind the building and they had a third area for their memory care. They had a bridge club and they go on weekly outings. They had church service there every Sunday morning and they also play bingo. They had met our expectations and exceeded them in every category.

Photos of The Gardens at Eastside

Services and Amenities of The Gardens at Eastside

• Dining Extra: Enjoy Chef Prepared Dining That Is Catered To Your Individual Dietary Needs And Preferences

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About The Gardens at Eastside

The Gardens at Eastside is a senior living provider in Greenville, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Gardens at Eastside for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Gardens at Eastside