Waterview Villa Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

1275 S Broadway, East Providence, RI 02914
Waterview Villa Rehabilitation & Health Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Waterview Villa Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

About Waterview Villa Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

Welcome to Waterview Villa! Waterview Villa Rehabilitation and Health Care Center offers short-term rehabilitation, long-term, respite, hospice and dementia care. Our dedicated staff provides individualized care with compassion, dignity and respect. At our facility, you will find a warm and homelike environment with cozy rooms, attractive common areas, a bright and welcoming dining room and a well-stocked library.
If you are looking for care for you or your loved one, please come visit our community and meet our professional staff. Call our admissions department today for more information or to schedule a private tour.

Map of Waterview Villa Rehabilitation & Health Care Center