Ambler Extended Care

Reviews of Ambler Extended Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Ambler Extended Care

January 28, 2017

By Choose ambler

My mother is currently at Ambler Extended Care. She is a stroke victim with dementia and in a wheelchair. She has been there a year and it's the best choice we've made. Her previous place was horrible. The aids stole her stuff, neglected her and she hated the food. Here she is happy, there are endless activities, the staff is kind and she loves the food options. Ambler is by no means perfect, but the genuinely care for my mother. Ambler has extended her quality of life tremendously. Im grateful for all they do.

August 15, 2015

My mother is now in Ambler Extended Care Center. They are good with activities, but it looks like they are shorthanded. She says the food is good sometimes.

Services and Amenities of Ambler Extended Care

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Ambler Extended Care

Ambler Extended Care is a senior living provider in Ambler, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Ambler Extended Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ambler Extended Care