Beaverton Lodge

Beaverton Lodge (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Beaverton Lodge

Independent Living Reviews for Beaverton Lodge

May 29, 2014

I like most of the things about Beaverton Lodge. They have a swimming pool and a deck, which I always felt would be nice. They also have a flexible meal plan. The staff was very nice. I had not met anybody who wasn't nice. The room was fine. I think it even had a full kitchen, which I like. Overall, the only thing I didn't care for about this place is that I don't particularly want to live in Beaverton.

May 20, 2014

Beaverton Lodge was just perfect for me. It was smaller, but I was very impressed. The one I'm in is very large, and the area is very congested. I would probably go to Beaverton Lodge, except it's so far away. I have a son who lives there. This place is excellent.

About Beaverton Lodge

Beaverton Lodge is a senior living provider in Beaverton, Oregon that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Beaverton Lodge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beaverton Lodge