Legacy Place - Twinsburg

Reviews of Legacy Place - Twinsburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Legacy Place - Twinsburg

April 05, 2016

By jb11

When I first placed my supposedly terminally ill father here, I thought it was the greatest place. Little did I know that once he recovered and regained his full mental if not physical capacity he would be treated so poorly. I will not include all details here, but suffice it to say that after nearly 3 years at Legacy Place my father has been subjected to multiple violations of the Nursing Home Bill or Rights violations which prompted me to file a formal complaint against the facility with the ODH. After being investigated and multiple violations discovered at Legacy Place, my father is being essentially kicked out. A coincidence? I think not. I cannot stress strongly enough that this facility is not the place for anyone who is willing to speak their mind and try to improve living conditions for residents. The management prefers their residents to be mindless zombies.

August 01, 2013

By Maggie12

My mom was at Legacy Place & was given excellent care. The staff was always so friendly & mom loved the friends she made there.

Services and Amenities of Legacy Place - Twinsburg

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: Small Pets

About Legacy Place - Twinsburg

Legacy Place - Twinsburg is a senior living provider in Twinsburg, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Legacy Place - Twinsburg for more details on services and rates.

Map of Legacy Place - Twinsburg