Maison Aine

Reviews of Maison Aine

Nursing Home Reviews for Maison Aine

May 11, 2013

By caring8327

I didn't like Maison Aine because my husband wasn't taken care of properly in there. He had to have some emergency surgery, which I believed could have been avoided. I was just displeased with their services.

August 23, 2012

By Linda f

I visited d wing the the chairs were beyond fifthly, the smell was horrible ..theres. No excuse for this

August 15, 2012

By stowoh7

Place is dirty and out of date. Would not recommend at all. Staff is mediocre at best.

July 30, 2012

By KentOHDude

Other

My Dad just recently passed away due to complications from Alzheimer's and the facility I mentioned above took such wonderful care of him along with Crossroads Hospice at the last few weeks of his life.

Services and Amenities of Maison Aine

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Maison Aine

Maison Aine is a senior living provider in Stow, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Maison Aine for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maison Aine