StoryPoint Medina

Reviews of StoryPoint Medina

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Medina

January 31, 2021

By DianeGentille

We are so grateful to StoryPoint in Medina and the Staff. Stacey, Laurel, Adrienne....every one of them! They have made mom feel like family And provided us, the kids with Peace of mind. Even though the building is new, grand and stunning in so many ways..... it is the people that work there and those that live there who make it home!

January 28, 2021

By Alison C.

I live in California and helped my parents move to StoryPoint Medina, Ohio, in November 2020, during the height of the pandemic. It's a huge relief knowing they are living in their beautiful new condo fairly independently and with everything they need but with back-up when necessary. From Day One, StoryPoint made every effort to get them settled and make them feel at home. Enrichment activities occur daily and any isolation due to COVID is offset by safe staff visits for mini "celebrations" (e.g. cocktails or ice cream sundaes from a cart), holiday craft-making, live piano showtunes, and exercise/yoga classes, among other activities. My parents have bonded with their "family" of staff members and love the perks of being driven to doctor appts. or the store while maintaining their own car on site as needed. The facility's decor is tasteful and feels like an upscale condo that anyone of any age would be thrilled to live in. Everything is spic and span and my parents love their housekeeping services. They are also gourmet "foodies" and have been bowled over by the meals. I was fortunate to be there to sample several items and was truly impressed by the number of choices offered and the quality, freshness, and appeal of every meal. Now my 82 year-old Mom doesn’t have to make dinner every night for herself and Dad. The executive director checks in regularly with them, and all staff members go out of their way to do whatever is necessary to make their residents happy and regularly ask for feedback so they can nip anything in the bud. My parents love having some autonomy but feel more confident and less anxious knowing help is nearby if they need it. From across the country, I can rest easier knowing they are in good hands. Honestly, my parents have gotten quite spoiled in their new home!

Costs for StoryPoint Medina

Photos of StoryPoint Medina

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Medina

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $4000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About StoryPoint Medina

Welcome to StoryPoint Medina. This isn’t just a place to reside — it’s a place where our community members truly shine, and we are glad to share this experience with them. Our various senior living options include independent living and enhanced living. Throughout each service level, we strive to make every moment of every day something special. We know it’s the small details in life that make a difference. Every resident becomes a part of our family, and we work with each of them at their pace to create the experiences they want. StoryPoint Medina is a place where residents can truly Shine. Everyday.

Independent Living

Independent living is designed for individuals who want the privacy of an apartment home with the added benefits senior living offers: meals, housekeeping, maintenance, transportation, activities, group outings, fitness programs, educational seminars and more.

Enhanced Living

A bridge between independent and assisted living, enhanced living is designed to promote the greatest level of independence for individuals who need a little extra help. It includes all the benefits of independent living plus the peace of mind that comes with affordable, custom personal care packages that can be tailored to individual needs.

Community Amenities

• Personal Patios & Balconies • Wheelchair Accessibility • Walk-in Showers & Grab Bars • Fresh and Chef-Prepared Meals • Open Apartment Floor Plans • All Utilities (Except Telephone) • Shuttle and Transportation Service • Fun Activities and Fitness Programs • Apartment Maintenance • Biweekly House Cleaning Services • Beauty Salon/Barbershop • Weekly Laundry Service • Walking Paths and Trails • Secured Wi-Fi • Pet Care • And More!

Map of StoryPoint Medina