Mercy Siena Gardens

Reviews of Mercy Siena Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Mercy Siena Gardens

October 22, 2013

By Judy45

The reason we like Mercy Seana Gardens is that they have a church service right there where Dad could go to. They are geared towards Catholics so there are a lot of retired priests who live there. The rooms are older but they're clean and nice. It had a main dining room and it looked like they have good care. We only met with the person who gave us a tour. She was very good, very thorough, very knowledgeable and seemed very caring.

March 09, 2012

By Hayden1

My experiences with Mercy Siena Retirement Community have been overall good. I have a ninety-two year old grandmother that lives there. We put her in the Mercy Siena Retirement home because she was getting to old to be alone by herself and she was having problems seeing and hearing. I remember walking in with my parents and seeing all the friendly faces greeting my grandmother and us. From what my grandmother says she likes it too. She says they feed her well and they are always there to care for her when she pushes her help button. The only problem we have ever had was one time about a year ago my grandmother had some money missing from her wallet. She always keeps her wallet in her purse in her room but for some reason all her money was gone. We contacted the Mercy Siena staff and reported the problem. They told us that she probably just misplaced the money so to this day we don't know who or what lost the money. Besides that one instance the Mercy Siena Nursing home has been a great place for my grandmother to live out her last years.

Nursing Home Reviews for Mercy Siena Gardens

Services and Amenities of Mercy Siena Gardens

About Mercy Siena Gardens

Mercy Siena Gardens is a senior living provider in Dayton, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Mercy Siena Gardens for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mercy Siena Gardens