Grace Brethren Village

Reviews of Grace Brethren Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Grace Brethren Village

July 20, 2017

By Greatful Famil Member

Words just cannot express the gratitude that our family has for each and everyone of you at Grace Brethren Village for taking care of mom these last 4 years. We feel so lucky to have placed her in your loving care. We always knew she was taken care of and treated like family there. The special things that the aides as well as the kitchen staff and the nurses did to make mom happy were above and beyond our expectations. Thank you all so much!

September 13, 2016

By John372677

I visited Grace Brethren. They were very knowledgeable, showed us what we wanted to see, and answered all our questions. The apartments were very well kept. We only needed one bedroom, and they showed us a two-bedroom, but it was adequate and would suit our needs when the time came. The food appeared to be OK. The price was quite reasonable. However, I guessed they needed to improve on their local transportation. My mom was not going to able to drive, so she would need some sort of escort or service.

August 22, 2016

By Sherry Neff

Grace Brethren VIllage was home. The minute I visited I knew it was home for my Father-in-law. After 4 months of hospitals and rehabs, we decided on an independent living cottage. Unfortunately, his health didn't allow him to stay in it long term, but even when he was in their skilled nursing, he did not think he was in a "nursing home". I cannot say enough about the staff. From Julie in marketing, Kim the social worker, nursing staff, all the way to the volunteers who bring in fresh ice water, they are the most pleasant, caring group of folks I have ever met. They don't only treat their residents with kindness and respect, they also take care of the family. This is my first experience dealing with an elder who needed this type of aid and will be forever grateful for the help I have received from Caring.com and the folks at Grace Brethren Village. I would choose this place for my dearest family and myself!!

May 10, 2016

By LilIULDW

We visited Grace Brethren Village. It was nice, and the staff was very helpful and showed us around. Everything was fine. I don’t have anything negative to say about the place. I would definitely recommend it. The rooms and apartments were nice, accommodating, clean, and well kept. The grounds were well kept, and maintenance people were there pretty much around the clock, so it was very nice. They don’t have enough spaces available for people. They have independent living facilities that people can afford, but as far as assisted living, they don’t have enough facilities available.

November 04, 2015

By Kate24

The independent housing at Grace Brethren Village was nice. The staff seemed to have good qualifications and was very friendly and helpful. They go shopping once a week and have all kinds of games, movies and a lot of other things to do.

Costs for Grace Brethren Village

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Fishing Pond

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: Grace Brethren And Open To Everyone Regardless Of Denomination.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7:1
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Grace Brethren Village

Grace Brethren Village is a vibrant and energetic senior community with an outstanding reputation. Conveniently located in the heart of Englewood, Ohio, where shopping, restaurants, entertainment and medical care can be found right around the corner. Grace Brethren Village sits on 21 beautiful acres and offers one and two bedroom garden-style maintenance-free all brick cottages with an attached garage. We offer a choice of floor plans and provide the opportunity for our residents to enhance and personalize their homes. In addition to our independent living homes, rest assured that any potential future need can be met through our on-site assisted living and skilled nursing facility with rehabilitation services.

Grace Brethren Village is an extremely affordable option for your future and is able to offer great retirement living at some of the most affordable costs in the greater Miami Valley.

Grace Brethren Village is a not for profit Christian retirement community where we exhibit the love of Christ through our staff by providing compassionate resident focused care. We are always committed to people over profits.

Map of Grace Brethren Village