Mayfair Village Nursing Care Center

Reviews of Mayfair Village Nursing Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mayfair Village Nursing Care Center

March 30, 2018

By Bwolford

Both my parents have spent time at Mayfair receiving rehabilitation. The care was top notch and the staff is very friendly. Both my parents were very happy with their stay at Mayfair. Would highly recommend this facility.

September 08, 2014

My wife has been staying in Mayfair Village. The people working there are very good. I'm very pleased because of that. Their food is decent enough too. My wife has not been participating in activities because she is bedridden. They usually have a group night on Fridays where they have music and entertainers.

About Mayfair Village Nursing Care Center

Mayfair Village Nursing Care Center is a senior living provider in Columbus, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mayfair Village Nursing Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mayfair Village Nursing Care Center