The Carillon

The Carillon (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Carillon

Independent Living Reviews for The Carillon

August 02, 2011

When I first pulled up, the building reminded me of an old plantation style building back in the 1800's. Just the style of it, the way it looked in the light. But when I got inside, it was totally different and the people were upbeat and very excited to see me. In fact, they flocked to me like geese flock to you when you have bread at the park. Everyone seem so gracious and gentle here. I had never been there before however I had driven past there at least a thousand times. I never knew it was an assisted living center. The grounds were very nicely kept and the staff were very knowledgeable and they seemed to be having more fun that the guests. There was once instance where a patient knocked her elbow and the side of a wall and one of the caretakers rushed to her side like she had fell and broke something. It was like the guest really meant something. I was really impressed. The only issue is that I did not get to see as much as I wanted to but I would definitely recommend the Carillon to anyone.

Costs for The Carillon

Photos of The Carillon

Services and Amenities of The Carillon

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• About The Carillon

Moving to a Independent Living Community should be about enjoying more freedom, not losing it. About exploring more opportunities, not limitations. About living as you plan, not as someone else has planned your day.

At The Carillon, you'll find all the amenities you will need, with no hidden fees or services. Here you'll live among interesting, like-minded friends on a lively campus and in a place you'll be proud to call your own.

We provide mature adults with the option to live a meaningful and fun-filled lifestyle in a secure, senior-friendly environment. Whether relaxing in their spacious, one bedroom apartments--among the largest in Greensboro--or socializing amid the spaciousness of the Great Room, Carillon residents remain comfortable, and the 24-hour front desk presence along with the Emergency Response System helps them maintain peace of mind.

Optimally located in Northwest Greensboro, The Carillon is within a five-minute drive to pharmacies, physicians, grocery stores, movie theaters and popular shopping destinations. Residents who no longer drive enjoy the convenience of the community van as well as public transportation services for seniors. Additionally, several local pharmacies offer prescription delivery.

The Carillon is designed with your active life in mind. "Our mission is for our residents to feel that moving to our community was not just a wise decision but an improvement to their lives."

Sure, big companies can build apartments for seniors but in doing so, they begin to think of what matters instead of who matters. We pride ourselves on being a small company that does big things and we know who matters, our residents.

At The Carillon, we don't tell you about successful aging, we help you be successful at aging. The Carillon is more than a place to live; it is a way of life.

Our friendly staff is eager to meet you, so please, fill out the form to your right to schedule a grounds and community tour, and let us know how we can best accommodate your retirement ambitions at this rewarding time in your life.

• 24/hr On-Site Caring Professional Staff
    • Emergency Call Device in Every Room
    • Scheduled Local Transportation
    • Prime Greensboro Location - less than two minutes from shopping, dining, medical offices, & entertainment

Map of The Carillon