Carolina Inn at Village Green Fayetteville, NC

Reviews of Carolina Inn at Village Green

Assisted Living Reviews for Carolina Inn at Village Green

November 08, 2016

By Stolarski

I had a difficult time making a decision to even place my mother in such a facility. I had made a promise, long ago that I would always care for her. When I was caring for her physical needs it truly was easy for me. When she developed dementia that got progressively worse, I found myself becoming angry, tired, and my health became an issue. I started to see a counselor so that I could get to a place where I didn't feel guilty because I could no longer help her. I did speak with Mr. Lucente and he suggested some places for me to visit. The problem was they were too far from the house. I found a very nice place across from my home so that meant I could be close to my mother. The staff is wonderful and caring. The facility is clean, and attractive. The activities director is always creative and plans monthly family get togethers around certain themes and I find many of the residents family members participate. I never thought my mother would adjust in the beginning, but after 2 months, she began calling the place home. I bring her home about every weekend and by Sunday she is asking to go home. She has made friends and is doing well. Best of all I don't feel guilty.

January 29, 2016

By ClifH

My father has been here for a few months now. At a time when the choices and needs can be overwhelming, I am sure glad we chose Carolina Inn. We were looking for a place that could provide the level of care he needs but also the social environment he wants. He did not want to be confined to a bed in a nursing home which seemed to be the only other choice. They have a graded price/care scale based on needs. I did not find this anywhere else. It was either minimal care or bed ridden nursing home. Nothing in between. I eat there at least once a week and the food has been good. There is cafeteria style and also a bistro with specialty items as well. Even a happy hour with wine,beer,cheeses. His room is clean and his care has been great. He has limited mobility and needs help with most things. Any questions or concerns I have had during this process, they have always been one step ahead of me. We live a few hours away and it is comforting to know is well taken care of. I just feel the need to share my experience as I know this is a difficult decision that most of us will face and this is what worked for us. We were pretty much sold on this facility after our first tour.

May 15, 2015

By Michael107014650

We ended up choosing Carolina Inn at Village Green because a friend's mother was there and because of the very friendly staff.  It looked like they really care for the people, and they wanted to be there.  It is an excellent facility.  It had more of a feel of a hotel than it did of your standard place.  I've had several meals with my parents there, and they were very good.  Their dining facility felt more like a restaurant.  They have bingo, chair aerobics, shopping trips, pet therapy, trips to a movie theater, and special events for Easter and Mother's Day.  They also have music and cocktail hour on Friday nights.

June 01, 2012

By 1FayChic

It was very clean and bright. I felt like the staff really took the time to get to know my grandmother and my family. They often called us by name and could remember details about our lives. We felt very comforted each time we visited her and we knew that she was safe and happy there. I have been in other facilities that were not nearly as nice or as clean. We did a lot of research on the best place for my grandmother. They offered a lot of services like in-house beauty salon, sitting rooms, shuttle services to other doctors appointments my grandmother had (to alleviate the strain on my family). It was a blessing.

August 01, 2011

By mrfujiwara

Village Green is a moderate sized adult assisted living facility in the Fayetteville, North Carolina area. The price wasn't outrageous, and definitely it is what I would consider fare in comparison to some of our other options. While, I don't feel this is the worst assisted living facility on the planet it definitely could have used major renovations. The smell of the place was putrid, and that of rotting food. The heat in the summer months was barely tolerable. My relative constantly had bed sores, and complained of mistreatment from a few of the assistants. These could not be substantiated, but I'm sure while they may be exaggerated, they were based on certain truths. While these aren't glowing remarks, there were definitely a few positives. The activities laid out for the people staying at the facility we're broad and entertaining for what they were. The food was also not as bad as it could have been, we we're pleasantly surprised. Overall, I would give it a two star rating and that's being very generous.

June 05, 2011

By ZineHunf

Friend or relative of resident

When my family talked to my Grandmother about the service in this facility, she just kept boasting about how great it is to live there. She wants to recommend it it to others that need assisted living as well. My Grandmother is checked on multiple times a day to make sure shes ok, the staff even knows her by name and get to know her on a personal level to keep her comapany shes exclaims! The Carolina Inn sounds like a great place to be also because of the location. it is a safe enviroment with almost no hassle of stairs and if there is a mobility hassle, their staff will be there right away to help. I feel better with my Grandmother in good hands.

Costs for Carolina Inn at Village Green

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• State Licenses: HAL026017

About Carolina Inn at Village Green

Offering the highest licensed nursing-to-resident ratio in the area, The Carolina Inn has raised the standard for assisted living. You can relax and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your loved ones are cared for in an environment of unsurpassed support.

At The Carolina Inn, we’ve established an unparalleled tradition of customized care, putting the needs of your loved ones first with dedicated support and programs that encourage independence. Caregivers are available 24 hours and treat everyone like family. No where else will you find the charm and service of a boutique hotel, all the comforts of home, and round-the-clock care that exceeds your expectations.

The Carolina Inn provides seniors with a resort-style ambiance along with quality healthcare.

• Boutique Assisted Living
  • Levels of Care Based on Need
  • Life Enrichment Programs
  • Extraordinary Cuisine
  • A Variety of Floor Plans
  • Social and Educational Events
  • Exercise and Wellness Activities
  • 24-Hour Security and Maintenance

With customized, person-centered care at The Carolina Inn, your loved ones receive help with daily activities…as much or as little as needed.

Voted BEST Assisted Living Community in Fayetteville & surrounding areas, the Carolina Inn at Village Green is Fayetteville’s premier assisted living community, offering the ambiance and services of a refined inn with the charm and comfort of home.

Map of Carolina Inn at Village Green