Carolina Inn at Village Green

Reviews of Carolina Inn at Village Green

Assisted Living Reviews for Carolina Inn at Village Green

June 01, 2012

By 1FayChic

It was very clean and bright. I felt like the staff really took the time to get to know my grandmother and my family. They often called us by name and could remember details about our lives. We felt very comforted each time we visited her and we knew that she was safe and happy there. I have been in other facilities that were not nearly as nice or as clean. We did a lot of research on the best place for my grandmother. They offered a lot of services like in-house beauty salon, sitting rooms, shuttle services to other doctors appointments my grandmother had (to alleviate the strain on my family). It was a blessing.

August 01, 2011

By mrfujiwara

Village Green is a moderate sized adult assisted living facility in the Fayetteville, North Carolina area. The price wasn't outrageous, and definitely it is what I would consider fare in comparison to some of our other options. While, I don't feel this is the worst assisted living facility on the planet it definitely could have used major renovations. The smell of the place was putrid, and that of rotting food. The heat in the summer months was barely tolerable. My relative constantly had bed sores, and complained of mistreatment from a few of the assistants. These could not be substantiated, but I'm sure while they may be exaggerated, they were based on certain truths. While these aren't glowing remarks, there were definitely a few positives. The activities laid out for the people staying at the facility we're broad and entertaining for what they were. The food was also not as bad as it could have been, we we're pleasantly surprised. Overall, I would give it a two star rating and that's being very generous.

June 05, 2011

By ZineHunf

Friend or relative of resident

When my family talked to my Grandmother about the service in this facility, she just kept boasting about how great it is to live there. She wants to recommend it it to others that need assisted living as well. My Grandmother is checked on multiple times a day to make sure shes ok, the staff even knows her by name and get to know her on a personal level to keep her comapany shes exclaims! The Carolina Inn sounds like a great place to be also because of the location. it is a safe enviroment with almost no hassle of stairs and if there is a mobility hassle, their staff will be there right away to help. I feel better with my Grandmother in good hands.

Costs for Carolina Inn at Village Green

Photos of Carolina Inn at Village Green

Services and Amenities of Carolina Inn at Village Green

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Suites & 2 Bedroom Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: HAL026017

About Carolina Inn at Village Green

Carolina Inn at Village Green is the elite choice for older adults who seek a secure, engaging, and qualified support network that is grounded in personal choice. Here, residents and visitors experience the very best care from our round the clock friendly staff. Enriching activities, friendly staff, and expert care are all integral parts of life at The Carolina Inn. Our assisted living residents choose from a multitude of exercise, entertainment, educational opportunities and benefit from convenient access to Fayetteville’s medical and cultural centers.

Each assisted living residence features:

• Newly Renovated Residences With Penthouse Views and Kitchenettes
  • Beautifully Furnished & Unfurnished Carpeted Residences
  • In-Room Refrigerator
  • Spacious, Private Handicap Accessible Baths
  • Private Telephone & Cable
  • Some Residences Feature Granite Countertops
  • High Ceilings

Our customized assisted living approach focuses on:

• Taking care of your healthcare needs
  • Listening to your wants
  • Understanding the life you want for yourself or your loved one
  • Customizing a solution that puts that life within reach
  • Diabetic care
  • Activities of Daily Living assistance
  • Podiatry services
  • Laboratory services
  • Outpatient therapy
  • Transport to physicians appointments

Our nursing staff provides attention and assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing, and activities of daily living 24-hours a day.

Voted BEST Assisted Living Community in Fayetteville & surrounding areas, the Carolina Inn at Village Green is Fayetteville’s premier assisted living community, offering the ambiance and services of a refined inn with the charm and comfort of home.

Map of Carolina Inn at Village Green