Heritage Place Fayetteville, NC

Heritage Place (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Heritage Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Place

January 12, 2015

We went to Heritage Place for my mother. It was way out of her price range. We were not made aware of their amenities because they were having a birthday party for a lady that had just turned 100. The facility was a darker atmosphere; it wasn't really light and spacious looking. The facility was pretty, but it just wasn't bright and cheery like the other facility. It is a high rise building. The rooms weren't really bright or light.

December 15, 2014

By Mariah1

My grandmother is in Heritage Place. The staff was very friendly. The rooms are very nice and spacious. The food is very good, and my grandmother is very happy with it. The dining room is very clean. They have a lot of games. They have activities listed on the elevator that they change every day for the residents to be able to see. They have exercise groups, bingo, and wheel of fortune. They go out to grocery shops and things like that. This is the independent living. So, they have a lot more freedom and are able to do more because of the type of care. It has independent living and assisted living. My grandmother qualifies for independent living. The place is very secure. They always have someone at the front desk. You have to sign in and sign out. What impresses me most is the way they have it set up, and they offer everything that my grandmother needs.

August 31, 2014

I chose Heritage Place for my aunt because of what they have to offer, the payment plan is easy, and she knows people in there. They have the care that my aunt needs. It is perfect. We're not that far, it is only 5 miles away. The staff is very good. They do well with others that need assistance and they do well with others that don't. They know their residents very well. The rooms are very nice and very comfortable. We're thrilled. The menu is very good. They have lots of exercise. They have something for everyone. My aunt is very pleased. I would recommend this facility.

April 03, 2014

By Judy80168750

My mother-in-law was in Heritage Place for about 11 months before she died. It was an excellent place, but it cost every time she had to stay there. They had apartments that they could live in, and a nurse would come by and check on them. Her caregiver was good. When she needed someone, there was always someone there. Then she was in the total care part, where she couldn't keep her own medicine. She was in bed so that she could not get up by herself. She would ring a bell, and it notified the nurse when she got up so that they would know to come and help her. We would go in at different times, and she was never dirty; she was always clean. They were very patient with her and with her pills. They were very good to her there. They worked with the family. My sister-in-law had control mostly of the decisions about her care, and they cooperated with my sister-in-law with everything. I have nothing but good things to say about them. If I had to make a decision, I would definitely feel comfortable with Heritage Place.

Independent Living Reviews for Heritage Place

June 25, 2018

By Frank

Heritage Place was the one I looked at and would probably go to if I decide to do that. It's convenient, it has all the amenities that I was looking for, and the prices are pretty good. They have a restaurant and the capability to go shopping, so you're not isolated. I've known people there and I've been to their quarters. I have seen how they serve people and I know how the restaurant is run. The staff has always been good. The facility is well constructed and well designed for what it is.
Mr. Frank, Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm glad you had a great visit. If and when you decide to move we would love to have you be a part of our Heritage Place Family.

May 22, 2018

By MP

We're in the process of moving into Heritage Place. The staff and the people are very friendly. The food is great. The rooms are nice and relatively new. They remodeled them to keep them that way. They have a variety of options from studios up to 2-bedroom, 2-baths. We have two rooms. My husband is in a handicapped studio and I am in a 1-bedroom. They have a lot of activities. They have a bus to take you shopping and to appointments. They have a small gym with free machines. The big thing for me is that it is right next door to my church, so I don't need a car to get to church.
We are pleased to have you as part of our Heritage family. Can't wait for you to get settled in.

September 29, 2016

By Jim884243

My mother is at Heritage Place now. Her room is very nice, very clean, spacious, and we are very pleased. The staff is very nice, very pleasant, and very accommodating. I’ve actually eaten there a couple of times with my mother, and the food is really good.

February 22, 2016

By Anonymous Visitor 101051

Heritage Place had very nice facilities. They did have the assisted, but I was familiar with the independent living where you had your own room. They prepared your meals, so it was like you were on your own, but they also looked after you. It’s very clean.

Costs for Heritage Place

Photos of Heritage Place

Services and Amenities of Heritage Place

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private & Semi Rooms

• State Licenses: HAL-026-061

About Heritage Place

Life at Heritage Place is a pleasurable blend of beauty, historic charm, and southern hospitality. Heritage Place is located in the heart of Fayetteville’s Downtown Historic District, just a short stroll from the Cape Fear Botanical Garden and centuries-old cathedrals. Nested among towering hardwoods and flowering shrubs, we are bordered by extraordinary historical buildings and churches that have been painstakingly preserved to reflect our city’s rich history.

Heritage Place offers both independent and assisted living. Just one visit to our beautiful community in historic Fayetteville and you’ll be enamored with our southern hospitality. We provide you with everything you need to enjoy your retirement: an affordable, maintenance-free lifestyle, desirable apartment living choices, and a committed staff. Enjoy living in a desirable area of town with friends who share your interests, comfortable surroundings, and many new opportunities. You’ll be able to live life to the fullest while we take care of the rest. The independence you want; the support you need!

What We Offer:

• 24-hour security
  • Beautiful landscapes areas
  • Studio, one- and two-bedroom independent living apartment homes.
  • Upgrades include private balconies or patios and walk-in showers.
  • Community areas that feature traditional furnishings
  • Stimulating activities designed to nurture involvement and encourage interaction with neighbors
  • Activities including church services, touring our city attractions, growing flowers or enjoying a quiet getaway, at Heritage Place,
  • Community or private dining options
  • Chef prepared meals inspired, imaginative and fresh creations daily that are healthy and delicious.

Heritage Place offers each member of our Community the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired.

Map of Heritage Place