Five Oaks Manor

Reviews of Five Oaks Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Five Oaks Manor

April 24, 2014

By CarolinaB

We had to face putting my mother in a nursing home at her final stages of life. The staff at Five Oaks were very kind and they even went out of their way to accommodate a private room so that we could visit alone with mom. I would recommend them again.

March 04, 2014

By Schroder

My Mom was admitted to Five Oaks in December. Dr. Keipper added a new medicine that has helped. The therapists are exceptionally kind and competent and Mom's strength has improved. My doctor's nurse raves about how good the driver of the van is with the patients that she brings for visits. The hair stylist is a full time employee that is good with the patients and helps with other activities. There is no extra charge to have patients' hair styled. The nurses and CNAs are so kind and caring. It has been so hard to place my Mom in a nursing home; but the staff at Five Oaks has made it easier. The office staff has been helpful and the director has been caring. My Mom's condition has improved and I thank God for the caring staff that helps her. The housekeeping staff keeps up with the cleaning.

July 13, 2013

By lucydoodle

My grandmother was placed in this facility about 4 weeks ago. We are in the process of trying to move her to a new nursing home. Her health has declined tremendously in just 4 weeks. She has been dehydrated since she moved in and has not been cared for properly. They are very understaffed so when she calls for help using the bathroom, they tell her to eliminate in her undergarments. It takes them hours to finally get around to changing her soiled undergarments. At this point, she is being hospitalized for a bladder infection (which I believe is due to not being helped using the bathroom or changing soiled undergarments), dehydration and bed sores. The hospital said they have 5 other patients from this facility that have been admitted for similar issues just this week alone. She went in to this place 4 weeks ago, able to use a walker independently and now can't even sit up by herself. Do NOT send a loved one to 5 Oaks! I would rate it Zero stars if I could.

November 03, 2012

By sunflowerinnc

I would not recommend this place to anyone at all!! My mother has been there for a year and her health has gone down tremendously..This place is horrible!!! Understaffed, uncaring people and a administrator that only cares about money!! I am in the process now of getting her moved out..She has fallen numerous times because of lack of care, last time she fell, she broke her hip and shoulder, which was twice for her shoulder...she has been hospitalized 4 times or more for dehydration..Very very poor care..if you go on medicare.gov you can see the poor ratings..I wish more people would post on this!

About Five Oaks Manor

Five Oaks Manor is a senior living provider in Concord, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Five Oaks Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Five Oaks Manor