Cedars of Chapel Hill

Reviews of Cedars of Chapel Hill

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Cedars of Chapel Hill

February 24, 2014

By Else1

We chose The Cedars because it was brand new at that time and the nursing home was just in walking distance from us. When my husband was ill, I could walk or take the car and I could visit him every day. It was a wonderful place and it had a beautiful campus and a wonderful dining room. We bought a condo there. We had a two bedroom with a beautiful view of the pond and fountains. The Cedars has lots of walking areas. They had a lot of activities like free transportation within 12 miles into doctors’ offices or shopping malls. If you couldn’t make it to the dining room they would pick you up. The food was excellent. They have lectures, programs and exercise classes. I like best the residents, they were a highly educated group of people. The staff was also very helpful and very personable.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

About Cedars of Chapel Hill

Refund Plan: 90%# of Resale value refunded. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Cedars of Chapel Hill