5 Independent Living Communities in Durham County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Durham County is $2,682 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Wake County with an average starting cost of $2,624.
To help you with your search, browse the 73 reviews below for independent living communities in Durham County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Durham County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Wake County with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 35 families in Durham County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Durham County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Durham
Other Options in Durham County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Durham County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Durham County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Durham County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Durham County, North Carolina
- All Senior Living in Durham County, North Carolina
- All Senior Care in Durham County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Durham County, NC
- Independent Living in Wake County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Durham County
Review of Emerald Pond
We were impressed with Emerald Pond. It was a fine and lovely facility. We were primarily looking at two-bedroom units and the size was just right for us. Everybody was fine. We were invited to lun... Read more
Review of Emerald Pond
I like the rooms at Emerald Pond. I also like the meals there. The people are very nice and very good. The problem is that transportation is not wheelchair accessible. When I pointed that out to th... Read more
Review of Durham Regent
I moved into Durham Regent last June in independent living. The people are very friendly, and the food is good. The place is very open. Everybody knows everybody and says hello to everybody in the ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living