Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living

Reviews of Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living

Independent Living Reviews for Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living

June 04, 2015

By Linda107192950

My stepmother is moving into Whispering Pines mid-June. What I immediately liked about it was how attractive it was. It was well decorated. The tables in the dining room had table cloths and flowers on them. It also had a lot of windows. For independent living, I found it extremely affordable given the fact that they provide three meals a day. They had studios, one-bedrooms, and two-bedroom apartments, and each of those had a small kitchenette with a full size refrigerator and cabinets above and below the sink. They also had room for a microwave oven. I really loved the fact that the majority of the apartments have either a balcony or a patio. In addition to that, they had a movie theater, and they show different films every week. They also had a bistro that had fresh fruits, ice cream, and snacks available all day long. They provide all the linens, sheets, and towels which they launder. They had a beautiful courtyard.

November 14, 2014

My mother is at Whispering Pines. It is beautiful. It's spacious, brand new, and bright. Activities are just great. Food is great. Transportation is wonderful. I love the place. It's great. They would show current movies. The place is very current, and that's what I love about it. The artwork is beautiful. They have bright colors everywhere. It has pretty carpeting. It smells good. It really is a wonderful place. The management teams are great. They're very upbeat people. They're very easy to work with. I really like the management team too. My mother has been there for three weeks now.

June 19, 2014

By Family - Person

Beautiful new facility; Wide hallways; Tastefully decorated with beautiful artwork; Open and airy with lots of natural light in the dining area, hallways, and sitting areas. Has a movie theater with "stadium" type seating giving it that "actual movie theater feel; has a bistro with coffee and smoothie dispensers; library, media room with HD large screen television, chapel, beautiful exercise room with new equipment, hair salon. Really nice facility. The (1) bedroom and studio apartments that I visited were large and spacious with a balcony looking onto a beautiful serene wooded area. Prices / rental fees are reasonable for the area, but beware of the "community fee". They don't tell you this "up front" until you are ready to sign. It really amounts to being a month's rent or a deposit. Just wish they would tell folks that information "up front".

June 05, 2014

Whispering Pines was new, fresh, it looked good, and had an excellent plan to it. It also had great activities, and the food was good. The room was not spacious, but the staff was superb.

About Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living

Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living is a senior living provider in Raleigh, North Carolina that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living