21 Independent Living Communities in Wake County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Wake County is $2,619 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Chatham County with an average starting cost of $2,075.
To help you with your search, browse the 166 reviews below for independent living communities in Wake County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Wake County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Chatham County with an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 72 families in Wake County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Wake County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Wake County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Wake County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Wake County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Wake County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Wake County, North Carolina
- All Senior Living in Wake County, North Carolina
- All Senior Care in Wake County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Wake County, NC
- Independent Living in Durham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Wake County
Review of Waltonwood Cary Parkway
Waltonwood Cary Parkway is excellent. I'm quite satisfied with their system. The facilities are neat, clean, and modern. The food is quite good. It seems to be a well-balanced menu. It's convenient... Read more
Review of Brookdale North Raleigh
We're going into Brookdale North Raleigh. It's independent living and they have everything there that we could use. We're going to be on the third floor, so we're going to be up away from the noise... Read more
Review of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation
My mother is at the independent living level of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation, but we hired personal care assistance separately. It's a beautiful community and well-kept. The staff is very ni... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living