19 Independent Living Communities in Wake County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Wake County is $2,707 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Durham County with an average starting cost of $2,692.
To help you with your search, browse the 193 reviews below for independent living communities in Wake County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Wake County 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 68 families in Wake County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Wake County, call (855) 863-8283.
Promotion ends in 41 days!
The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current renta... (more)
Other Options in Wake County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Wake County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Wake County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Wake County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Wake County, North Carolina
- All Senior Living in Wake County, North Carolina
- All Senior Care in Wake County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Wake County, NC
- Independent Living in Durham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Wake County
Review of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation
My mother is at the independent living level of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation, but we hired personal care assistance separately. It's a beautiful community and well-kept. The staff is very ni... Read more
Review of Overture Crabtree
We went to Overture Crabtree. It's very nice. The staff is good, and the community is nice. There's no food there. However, it was not right for my mother at this time. Read more
Review of Jordan Oaks
My visit at Jordan Oaks was excellent. It had a great atmosphere, and people were friendly. The dining area was excellent, and they had great facilities, like an exercise room. On July 3rd they had... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...