The Lodge at Wake Forest

Reviews of The Lodge at Wake Forest

Independent Living Reviews for The Lodge at Wake Forest

March 30, 2017

By Jillian427201

The Lodge at Wake Forest was really nice, really fancy, and expensive, but it was worth it if you could afford it. The dining room and everything was really nice. The location was in the expensive area of the town. It seemed nice but was not cheap. The staff showed me one- and two-bedroom apartments that were nice.

March 04, 2017

By Ken220253

The condos at The Lodge at Wake Forest were very nice. It was a very quick tour. We visited a nice and clean condo that was shown as a model for purchase, and we looked at one in progress. They're very nice but expensive. There was a gathering place for activities. It was nice. The grounds were very good and taken care of by someone they contracted, and they were done very well.

November 09, 2015

By Robert114198450

We like The Lodge at Wake Forest. It was very good. As a matter of fact, after we got there, we learned that my wife has two or three friends who are residents there. The rooms were very nice and accommodating; however, once you see facilities that have a laundry in each apartment, you're disappointed at other facilities like this one that only have two laundry rooms on each floor without good access to them. Nevertheless, the grounds were excellent. They had porches and rentals for garage parking available for cars, which impressed us. The place was very clean and well-appointed. The food was excellent, too. The staff was very good.

June 24, 2015

By TW1

There wasn't anything wrong with this facility; it's just I liked others better. The residential units were very nice but didn't have a kitchen, just a kitchenette and were fairly small. Staff and residents were very friendly and knowledgeable.

May 28, 2015

I was treated very nicely at The Lodge at Wake Forest. I like all the people that I met and I like their facilities. It is close to my family, and I have a friend that will be there. It had everything I needed. The meals, the location, and the friendliness are what sold me on the place. It was very nice and very clean. The apartments were beautiful and well decorated, and the food was good.

April 20, 2015

By Tom105600050

We went to The Lodge at Wake Forest. It was close to my house, and my mom decided. We went and looked at the facility. It was a very nice place. It looked like the accommodations would certainly work out. For her, I thought it was reassuring just to find that that kind of place was available. They showed us the area, but we did not have a meal. We did not schedule a visit with them; we just dropped in, but we could certainly go back and have a meal if we wanted. The residents seemed to be very pleasant and seemed to be enjoying themselves playing cards and talking in one room. I thought it was an outstanding place from what I saw.

January 18, 2015

By Mark73337250

My mom is at The Lodge at Wake Forest. The room has got a bedroom, a huge living room, and a kitchenette. The food is delicious, and the menus are well put together, very professionally done. The dining room has tables set, scattered around, and you’re free to sit where you want. They have a section off to the side for private dining. They have bingo and several other things. They have outings to different places as mom talks about them all the time. The safety and security of the place is very good. You have to have a E-card to get in and out.

August 14, 2014

The Lodge at Wake Forest was nice. The staff was friendly. Their food was delicious, but it was very dry. The residents looked bored to me.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our community. We appreciate you sharing this feedback.

May 29, 2014

My wife and I visited The Lodge at Wake Forest. We thought that was an excellent place. It was just very attractive. The dining room had a high ceiling, two or three stories high, so it’s not a noisy place. It had wide corridors. The staff was excellent. We went to seven or eight different places, and we put them the highest.

February 14, 2014

I liked best the friendliness of the people at The Lodge at Wake Forest and the open dining area. Their kitchen area was too small. It was really one of the deciding factors. The staff was friendly; they were terrific. It would have been a harder decision if the kitchen area was bigger. But it was just a little corner of the apartment that did not have a stove. That's what we did not like about it.

Costs for The Lodge at Wake Forest

Photos of The Lodge at Wake Forest

Services and Amenities of The Lodge at Wake Forest

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About The Lodge at Wake Forest

The Lodge at Wake Forest is located in Wake Forest, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Lodge at Wake Forest for a visit...and stay!

Our Managers used to run an Assisted Living, so our residents have the care here needed and don't need to move when they are higher levels of care. Our residents age in place here, in style!

Map of The Lodge at Wake Forest