6 Independent Living Communities in Alamance County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Alamance County is $2,044 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Chatham County with an average starting cost of $1,700.
To help you with your search, browse the 37 reviews below for independent living communities in Alamance County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Alamance County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Chatham County with an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 7 families in Alamance County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Alamance County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Burlington
Other Options in Alamance County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Alamance County, North Carolina
- All Senior Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- All Senior Care in Alamance County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Alamance County, NC
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Durham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Alamance County
Review of Cedar Ridge
We enjoyed Cedar Ridge a whole lot and were impressed with it. The tour was very well done, and we were impressed with the person who took us on the tour. He was wonderful. The apartment we saw had... Read more
Review of Cedar Ridge
Cedar Ridge was fine and I liked it overall. It was a modern place. Everybody seemed very professional and very informative. The location was convenient. The rooms were for one person and they were... Read more
Review of Alamance House
Giving them one star is generous. My mother was there for one month and the list of things that were so far below even the lowest of standards is too long to put here. Within the first 24hours of... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...