Oak Creek Retirement Community

Reviews of Oak Creek Retirement Community

Independent Living Reviews for Oak Creek Retirement Community

February 28, 2014

By Pam21

Oak Creek Retirement wasn't really big of a facility. It was a little bit older though, but it was still nice. I thought it was a pretty nice place and very reasonable in its cost. It was definitely clean. It looked very good particularly around the cafeteria area. The cafeteria area was nice. We looked at one apartment and it was nice. It had a kitchen and everything that my mother would need. They were in the process of cleaning it for the next resident. It was already clean but they were repainting it and updating some of the fixtures and things in it. You could tell they were really doing a good maintenance on it. One of the problems with this facility though was that the laundry and all of that was on the level down from where all the apartments were. You would have to go downstairs to get to it but they don't have an elevator. However, the staff seemed very nice. The woman that we spoke to was very nice and answered all our questions. Also most of the residents there smiled and were very nice. They were talking and sitting together. They had a good group of activities at that time.

February 13, 2014

By Stephen6

We initially considered Oak Creek for my parents. The people working there are very nice. Kelly is a very nice person and you could tell that she really cares about the people there. My parents knew some of the residents living there.

About Oak Creek Retirement Community

Oak Creek Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Burlington, North Carolina that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Oak Creek Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Creek Retirement Community