8 Independent Living Communities in Guilford County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Guilford County is $2,113 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Alamance County with an average starting cost of $2,094.
To help you with your search, browse the 52 reviews below for independent living communities in Guilford County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Guilford County 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Forsyth County with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 15 families in Guilford County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Guilford County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Greensboro
Other Options in Guilford County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Guilford County, North Carolina
- All Senior Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- All Senior Care in Guilford County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Guilford County, NC
- Independent Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Surry County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Durham County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Guilford County
Review of Carolina Estates
My parents moved into Carolina Estates. I love it, and the workers are fantastic. The food is not consistently good, Ive had some dried-out meat, but the dining area is wonderful. If youre lookin... Read more
Review of Heritage Greens
Heritage Greens is excellent. The staff is unbelievable and I'm happy with my brand-new, updated, 1-bedroom apartment. There are so many activities and the food is delicious. Read more
Review of The Stratford
I was in the Stratford a few years ago, and it's very nice and beautiful, but it was too expensive for me. They had three meals, three entrees, other choices, and an open bar. We had an activities ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living