Jordan Oaks

Reviews of Jordan Oaks

Independent Living Reviews for Jordan Oaks

November 20, 2019

By Ken

We went over to Jordan Oaks twice. We live not too far from there; it is only about a 10-minute drive. It was OK. The outside was very neat. We looked at one of the cottages and we looked at one of the rooms, 2-bedroom-2-bathroom type units. The place has the possibility. The staff members were very cordial, very friendly and answered the questions that we had. They had a gym with exercise equipment. The place has been there for quite a few years, so iit looks a little dated inside, but as far as cleaning, it looks fine.

July 29, 2018

By Alice

My visit at Jordan Oaks was excellent. It had a great atmosphere, and people were friendly. The dining area was excellent, and they had great facilities, like an exercise room. On July 3rd they had a nice, big cookout and a lot of people came over.

May 10, 2018

By Nancy

My aunt is at Jordan Oaks and so far, so good. They've been very patient. The food is good. Her room is nice and the grounds are nice. They have an activity room and a chapel, but nothing really outstanding.

May 30, 2017

By julie174142

I visited Jordan Oaks, and it wasn’t for me. I am a little more independent than that, and I am looking for different kinds of activities and more mobility. I felt it was depressing. I didn’t feel there was any effort to provide any stimulation for the residents. The people seemed fairly happy, but they weren’t in groups. Those that I saw were singles and by themselves. There wasn't any activity. The person who took me on the tour was very good. I was with a friend who realized fairly quickly that it probably wasn’t going to be a good fit for me, but she still wanted the chance to show me because she was really proud of some of the things that they had organized. They seemed very positive.

May 26, 2017

By joann525563

Jordan Oaks offered meals if you didn't want to eat right at the time they served them. I like that you could call and get something a little bit later, like if you slept late and you just didn't want to get up during breakfast time. The dining area was very open, had lots of windows, and had different sections to meet with friends and family. They also had a separate dining room if you want to have a birthday party. The rooms were very nice, and you could have a separate little dining area if you wanted.

April 20, 2017

By Rick278255

Jordan Oaks had a chapel, a game room, and reading rooms. The food was good. Everybody was very friendly and answered all of our questions.

March 30, 2017

By Jillian755863

Jordan Oaks was very clea, modern, and newer than the other place I visited. They had some kind of healthcare system where the people would wear something around their neck in their room that will alert the staff. It was an independent living facility, and you would have to buy the home healthcare services a la carte. They had laundry facilities.

December 27, 2016

By Alexander643447

Jordan Oaks only had one elevator for 3 floors, which we didn't like. It also seemed like there wasn't a lot of interaction with the residents. As soon as they ate, they were all gone and nobody was in the lobby. The staff that assisted us did their job fine but we didn't feel like the place was right for my mother. They had a craft room and choir. The dining area looked just fine. Another elevator would be great.

November 14, 2016

By Patty356620

Jordan Oaks's actual grounds and area were very beautiful. They had regular activities that went on, and they also had a place where they could sew or watch movies. They had a calendar with daily activities, and it was very nice. It seemed they were very engaged with the residents. It's kind of like they want to know what you like to do, and it seemed like they were very accommodating and would try to make those things happen. They have doctors making house calls and a hair salon right there where you could get your hair cut and your nails done, which are some conveniences and services they offered. They were extremely welcoming. They had a sign up as we walked through the door that welcomed my mother-in-law with balloons, and that made her feel really special. It meant a lot to us and to her. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating.

November 06, 2016

By Suanne R.

Jordan Oaks was a very nice and attractive place. They did the full tour of the place -- the rooms, the different options they had for recreation, and the dining. The room was an apartment type with a bath. The staff was very nice and very pleasant. I would recommend it as a community.

April 06, 2016

By JD7

Jordan Oaks was very clean and nice, but I was struck by the lack of green space. However, the room was very nice, very pleasant, and very clean. The staff was very polite and answered all of the questions that we had. The people were very nice and very helpful. It was a good-looking place.

March 18, 2016

By Martha122212950

Jordan Oaks has three meals a day, a chef cooks for you, and they have snacks. They take you into different stores and places. You can have a small pet there. The apartments are of decent size, I was looking at a studio which will be available on the 1st week of April, the dining room is very nice, and they have an athletic room for exercise. All that I have met are very nice. The have a lot of walking areas and I like to walk.

April 27, 2015

By Caring104619650

I really like the manager at Jordan Oaks, and I just like the community as a whole -- the size of it, the features, and the benefits that they offer. I really liked the size of their apartments. So far, it is good. It is the staff and the services there. Everyone has been great, and I love the on-site therapy that they offer. My mother complains about the food sometimes, but that may be just her and not necessarily the food.

January 24, 2015

By Glenda13

I went to Jordan Oaks, and it was a perfect facility for me. It would be close to my children, closer than I am now. When you first walk in, you walk in to this beautiful foyer, and everything is decorated so elegantly. To the right, there was a big baby grand piano, and as you go into the dining room, somebody plays during each meal -- impressive luncheon dinner, very elegant, and the dining room itself was like a four-star restaurant. They have a four-star chef and a nutritionist that works there full-time to meet all the nutritional needs of the residents. So they work extensively with the chef on what people can have and cannot have. They serve breakfast at a certain time in the morning, lunch at a certain time, and dinner at a certain time. But if you miss breakfast, they have sort of like a little meeting room -- a coffee room on each floor -- that they keep fresh fruits, cereal, and sweets in, and they have a refrigerator in there.

March 27, 2014

Mom was at Jordan Oaks before she moved into an assisted living facility. She lived in this facility for three years. Overall, her stay there was very good. The facility was very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They had a dining room and the food was very good. They do offer lots of activities like bingo, exercises, and they also went out on trips.

March 20, 2014

I like Jordan Oaks because I know this part of town. It's close to the VA hospital. The staff was very nice. We ate with them at a lunch meal. It was nice, it was fine. From walking through one time, it's just not the place that I wanted to be.

Costs for Jordan Oaks

Photos of Jordan Oaks

Services and Amenities of Jordan Oaks

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Jordan Oaks

Jordan Oaks is located in Cary, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Jordan Oaks for a visit...and stay!

Map of Jordan Oaks