Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

Reviews of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

Nursing Home Reviews for Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

February 17, 2017

By jenna t

Horrible. My friend is there. They change her every 5 hrs. Several times I have been there visiting. Even after constantly asking them to change her, the let her sit in feces for 2 hrs while I was there.

February 02, 2017

By Charmaine676536

My mom was previously at Spanish Hills. Their rooms were very nice, and the food was good, but their service was awful. Mom did not receive good care there. They did not come when she rang the bell and did not help with her ulcers.

November 25, 2016

By marbro310@aol.com

This is a bad choice for care of your loved ones. You can never speak to anyone about your loved ones issues. All personnel are interested in only protecting their selves..No one that works at this so called care facility will take responsibility for any issues that arise. They are busy blaming each other or someone else. They do not return calls or schedule meetings with the family for status.. I wouldn't put my dog here...Too bad I can't give them a lower score.

June 26, 2016

By Darina343662

My husband is still in the nursing facility, Spanish Hills Wellness Suites. It is very nice. Everybody is very nice and very caring. He did rehab for about a month, but now he is relaxing and walking. The facility is beautiful, very well kept, very modern, and nice. The CNAs and nurses are all kind and very nice. I can recommend them to anybody. There are three meals, but my husband can have snacks in between if he wants.

Services and Amenities of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

About Spanish Hills Wellness Suites

Spanish Hills Wellness Suites is a senior living provider in Las Vegas, Nevada that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Spanish Hills Wellness Suites for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spanish Hills Wellness Suites