Silver Hills Health Care Center

Reviews of Silver Hills Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Silver Hills Health Care Center

October 17, 2014

By cnolan

To all the staff at Silver Hills, Thank you for the care you gave me, I do appreciate it very much. All your workers are Gods angles. God bless. C. Nolan

June 30, 2014

By LovelyLady7

Silver Hills was close to the hospital where mom was at. When we went to see it, the people were really nice. The main part is where people are there for the same reason she was there to receive therapy. The food wasn't any good but she was happy with the therapy and that's why she was there. The nursing staff was nice. They kept the rooms really clean.

August 12, 2013

By gatorstine

The food here is pathetic. Several attempts were made to try to get food that was edible. The food service mngt will lead you to believe the food is good and that she eats here. It is a big lie and a falsity. Once you are admitted here it is too late. Sample any meal here if you doubt trois review.

June 18, 2013

By Paul6

When my father was discharged from a hospital after having surgery, Silver Hills Healthcare Center was the only place that he can go to. It was the rehab center that was recommended by his primary physician. He is comfortable in this facility. I like it because of the staff, they're on top of everything.

Services and Amenities of Silver Hills Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Silver Hills Health Care Center

Silver Hills Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Las Vegas, Nevada that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Silver Hills Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Silver Hills Health Care Center