Windsor Estates of St. Charles

Reviews of Windsor Estates of St. Charles

Assisted Living Reviews for Windsor Estates of St. Charles

February 18, 2021

By Beatrice

I visited Windsor Estates of St. Charles. It was spread out, but the assisted living was melded into a new level, so I got to tour the new level. The rooms were great. The studio that I went to see was great. I didn't know for sure when they're going to open the other wing. The staff I met was kind, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I didn't tour the whole place. I just toured the section they opened. The grounds were nice, and it seemed like a quiet neighborhood. If I have to choose right now, I'd go to Windsor Estates of St. Charles.

November 18, 2019

By Willis

I saw Windsor Estates of St. Charles. Overall, the grounds where it's located, and I liked that the best. It was not in the major city, more out in the suburbs. The rooms were clean, the security level was good, and I was satisfied with that. The assisted living and independent living halls were connected, and I like that as well. The rooms were big enough for individuals, the dining facility was basically set up like a restaurant, and the outside courtyard was really nice. They could be driven to different locations, and they have entertainment coming in.

March 19, 2019

By AdamG

When looking for an assisted living for our Mother, my siblings and I were stressed to the max. When we came to Windsor, they made the transition smooth as possible for my Mother and were a huge help to us. She feels safe, has made wonderful friends, enjoys bingo, going on outings, and many of the other activities offered at Windsor. She is also comforted that if she ever needs therapy, she can receive care at the facility she calls home and return to her apartment when she's done. We are grateful for all that Windsor offers and how they have cared for our Mother.

Independent Living Reviews for Windsor Estates of St. Charles

June 30, 2018

By Rachel

We went with Windsor Estates of St. Charles, and it was good. The outside looked a little shabby, but the interior was nice, and it was next to a nice park. The dining area was fine. It's very reasonably priced.

May 10, 2018

By Donald S.

Service has been great! All the people have been friendly and helpful. I enjoy trips to different stores and Wii bowling with other community members.

January 30, 2018

By Lois

I have lived here off and on for two years. This is my choice. I like the workers, the food and all my neighbors. When you make the transition from house to another facility, you want to live in peace. Come here!

January 12, 2018

By B.

At first I didn't think I would like this kind of living, but I was wrong. This was the one; they got everything. Talk to Chris C. He can help you. You can call me if you need any more information.

February 15, 2016

By Visitor116454750

The staff was friendly, and they answered all of our questions. Everything was well kept, and it looked like a nice place. It was a pretty big facility. We drove around it, and everything was clean.

Memory Care Reviews for Windsor Estates of St. Charles

June 26, 2019

By Kimberly

Windsor Estates of St. Charles looked more like a hospital. It didn't feel like a community. I didn't like it. The director who showed me around seemed a little socially awkward, a little slow, and kind of weird. The rooms looked like hospital rooms. That gave me a feeling that it was a little bit more cold and clinical rather than a friendly, warm community. The activities were great, and the residents seemed fine. It's a decent place if you're very religious because a lot of the activities seem to focus around religion, but my mom's not religious. It was one of the lowest prices I've seen, but there's only a curtain in between where you're sharing a space with someone. It was low end.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Questions about Windsor Estates of St. Charles

What places are near Windsor Estates of St. Charles or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Blanchette Park

What transportation services does Windsor Estates of St. Charles offer to assisted living residents?

We provide transportation to all medical appointments within a twenty mile radius of our facility.

Costs for Windsor Estates of St. Charles

Photos of Windsor Estates of St. Charles

Services and Amenities of Windsor Estates of St. Charles

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Try To Be Flexible & Offer Solutions To Accomodate

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Occupational Therapy

About Windsor Estates of St. Charles

Windsor Estates is the only Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in St. Charles where our residents can spend the rest of his or her life here moving between levels of care as needed, a tiered approach to the aging process.

Independent Living:

Our Independent Living Community is designed to make you feel right at home. Offering several different floor plans and apartments. Continental breakfast daily and 15 additional meals included in monthly rate (additional meal plan available), Veteran discount, weekly housekeeping, on-site maintenance, transportation available, activities & entertainment, emergency cord system in apartment, Senior TV, common utilities (not including phone), and Wi-Fi internet service.

Assisted Living & Assisted Living Memory Care:

Our Assisted Living and Memory Care Communities provide our residents with assistance with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, and medication management. Our 24 hour on-site care staff are committed to providing your loved one with a high quality of care to help them remain safe and feel at home.

There are a wide variety of social activities available on a daily basis at Windsor Estates. The Activity Team creates a daily activity schedule for each of our Communities, which includes arts and crafts, games, lectures, music classes, cooking classes, chapel services, Town Hall market, and fitness classes in The Club.

We host a monthly birthday party for residents, multiple holiday and seasonal events, monthly Lunch & Learns, happy hours, and fun-filled activities. We provide transportation to grocery stores, movie theaters, wineries, The Muny and The Fox for periodic group outings. We also provide transportation to Dr. appointments on an as-needed basis.

Our goal is to provide each of our residents with menu selections that are both nutritious and delicious. Upon admission, each of our residents will meet with the Dietary Director and Registered Dietitian. During this visit, dietary needs will be identified, and personal dietary preferences will be discussed. While the daily menu is scheduled well ahead of time, residents can always choose from our delicious set of alternate menu selections.

Nestled in the heart of historic Saint Charles next to Blanchette Park, Windsor Estates of St. Charles offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory Care, and Healthcare Center/Long Term Care to enable our residents a life-long solution.

Map of Windsor Estates of St. Charles