27 Independent Living Communities in Saint Louis County, MO
The average cost of independent living in Saint Louis County is $2,896 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Saint Charles County with an average starting cost of $2,572.
To help you with your search, browse the 182 reviews below for independent living communities in Saint Louis County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Saint Louis County 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Saint Louis City with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 65 families in Saint Louis County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Saint Louis County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Saint Louis County, MO
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Assisted Living in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Nursing Homes in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Home Health Agencies in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- All Senior Living in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- All Senior Care in Saint Louis County, Missouri
Independent Living near Saint Louis County, MO
- Independent Living in Saint Louis City County, Missouri
- Independent Living in Saint Charles County, Missouri
- Independent Living in Monroe County, Illinois
- Independent Living in Jefferson County, Missouri
- Independent Living in Saint Clair County, Illinois
- Independent Living in Madison County, Illinois
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Saint Louis County
Review of Victorian Gardens
I really like Victorian Gardens. It used to be a hotel and has a pool in its lower portion. It is very nice and clean. They provide two meals a day. They have everything that my brother needs. The ... Read more
Review of Gambrill Gardens
My in-laws have moved into Gambrill Gardens. It's gorgeous. They just did a several million dollar rehab of the place. It is absolutely beautiful. The staff is fabulous. They worked with me. Litera... Read more
Review of Orchid Terrace
Orchid Terrace was wonderful and very nice, but the price for the rent was out of my reach. One of the things I didn't care for was that the floor covering was a white rug, which there's no way I'd... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living