26 Independent Living Communities in Saint Louis County, MO
The average cost of independent living in Saint Louis County is $2,847 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Saint Charles County with an average starting cost of $2,572.
To help you with your search, browse the 208 reviews below for independent living communities in Saint Louis County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Saint Louis County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Saint Louis City with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 62 families in Saint Louis County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Saint Louis County, call (855) 863-8283.
Promotion ends in 32 days!
The Rockwood is running a special for our two bedroom apartments. Second month of rent free if yo... (more)
Other Options in Saint Louis County, MO
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Assisted Living in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Nursing Homes in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Home Health Agencies in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- All Senior Living in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- All Senior Care in Saint Louis County, Missouri
Independent Living near Saint Louis County, MO
- Independent Living in Saint Louis City County, Missouri
- Independent Living in Jefferson County, Missouri
- Independent Living in Monroe County, Illinois
- Independent Living in Saint Charles County, Missouri
- Independent Living in Saint Clair County, Illinois
- Independent Living in Madison County, Illinois
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Saint Louis County
Review of Solstice Senior Living at Fenton
My visit at Solstice Senior Living at Fenton was excellent. The facilities are impressive. The apartments are very nice. They're larger than many of the apartments that I had seen. Frankly, if I co... Read more
Review of Briarcrest Estates
I had an excellent tour at Briarcrest Estates. They showed me several apartments. I liked it a great deal. I liked the location because it is close to the hospital. I found the people very friendly... Read more
Review of The Villa at Riverwood
The Villa at Riverwood was beautiful. The living area was fine. The dining set up was beautiful. The person who accommodated me was a very nice gentleman. They do outings, games, and musicals. They... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...